[APP] - version 3.1/2.X+ (updated 4.7.2014)

Started by Menion, July 03, 2014, 13:57:54

gynta

Quote from: tommi on September 21, 2014, 18:25:06...=> crash...
hmm can't reproduce.
see clip - what's wrong with my test? but i think the best solution is sending a logfile to menion.

tommi

Quote from: gynta on September 21, 2014, 21:00:04
Quote from: tommi on September 21, 2014, 18:25:06...=> crash...
hmm can't reproduce.
see clip - what's wrong with my test? but i think the best solution is sending a logfile to menion.
Quite similar to what I did, thanks Gynta. However I sent log to Menion as proposed.
In the log it looks that the parser for *.tts has changed.
I'm curious about Menion's findings.
  •  

szebenyib

Menion, did you touch how caches are imported? I have tried to import the same file under pro and beta, and in beta my geocaches+points were messed up.  :-(
(points did not become waypoints but appeared as separate points)
  •  

Menion

@balloni: I'm still not sure about grey areas as unimportant laps on map - we'll see :)

satellite images - it's problem of add-on, not locus

@tommi: thanks for a log. As you wrote issue is in TTS file. You use any own TTS file? If so, share it with me please. I switched old JSON parser to new one and this new is not so tolerant to incorrect syntax of JSON files.

@szebenyib: yes I did some changes (quite big to be true) in import due to required changes in Locus GIS. I've tested import on my pack of "testing files", but there still should be any issue. So as for tommi, may you please share this problematic file with me? Thanks
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tommi

Thanks Menion, Yes the little typo caused the problem
  •  

szebenyib

Hi,
This is one example, if more are needed, then please tell me, and I can supply many more.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mobhwlvk3uki7yh/2014_borzsony_converted.gpx?dl=0
  •  

Menion

@tommi: perfect

@szebenyib: what a crazy codes of caches 'GCDRS-3766' :). Such do not exists in oficial geocaching ... fixed, thanks

EDIT: I also see that such caches are missing types of logs. Are there always only "Found it" logs? Bacause I see no 'type' in GPX file.
  •  

szebenyib

Hmm wait, those should be waypoints I guess. (I'm afk now). Yes yes, stupid I know, but that is what the gc.hu website produces, and that file is already tidied up.
Try to import the file in the current pro version, it should result in 132 caches, which is perfect. In beta it gives 500+ points.
  •  

Menion

waypoints are fine, it's fixed now.

I'm talking about this

<groundspeak:log id="1330716">
<groundspeak:date>2014-08-24T11:42:00</groundspeak:date>
<groundspeak:finder id="17769">zsbenko</groundspeak:finder>
<groundspeak:text encoded="False">Megtaláltam. Köszönöm a lehetőséget. [g:hu 1.4.30x] [wapon beküldött szöveg]</groundspeak:text>
</groundspeak:log>

From this is not visible if log is "found it", "didn't find it", or any other. Any idea? Because in GPX from groundspeak it looks like this

<groundspeak:log id="435709083">
<groundspeak:date>2014-08-16T19:00:00Z</groundspeak:date>
<groundspeak:type>Found it</groundspeak:type>
<groundspeak:finder id="1515190">t603</groundspeak:finder>
<groundspeak:text encoded="False">TNLN TFTC Takove schovky se mi libi!</groundspeak:text>
</groundspeak:log>

There is a <groundspeak:type> so it's possible to set correct icon in list of logs.
  •  

szebenyib

Ohh, will see this at home. The type of logs differ in the Hungarian site, but that is not important at all, really don't bother with that :-)
  •  

Menion

Oki, new BETA 3.2.3.5 is out now. Please all with some issues, try it ;).

Balloni, another log please? Thanks
  •  

szebenyib

Yay, it seems to work fine :-) :-)
I have noticed that the preview is not updated for every exit of the track. (changed the track style and it didn't refresh)
I don't think it is important, but I thought it is better to make it known to you.
  •  

Menion

@0709: ah I've got it, you're right. This feature worked on guiding on waypoint but not on "POI alert". You confused me a little bit by "POI notify" :). Fine, fixed, thanks.

@szebenyib: and this is interesting. Are you sure? Because overview is generated when you close screen with track detail and only in two cases - a) it does not exists, b) style of track has changed
  •  

balloni55

Hello menion,
- log is send ;)

- the following behavior i noticed during last 2 beta updates.
On first 2-5 start after update "date format" is changed :o than it is ok

- Track is not centered on map if:
for preparation move map out of used track area
step 1  open "track detail" with clickable area
step 2  go back to trackfolder
step 3  click on clickable area "view track on map"

in all other cases the map is centered :D
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

szebenyib

Quote from: menion on September 22, 2014, 19:01:27.
@szebenyib: and this is interesting. Are you sure? Because overview is generated when you close screen with track detail and only in two cases - a) it does not exists, b) style of track has changed

Ohh, I changed the folder's style, and the tracks inherit that. So I did not change the track itself.
  •