New Vector Map Store - update maps?

Started by dreamteam, July 01, 2014, 19:15:47

dreamteam

Hi,

so with one of the last locus versions, I was migrated to the new locus vector map store and my donwload account was converted into the new store "currency".

So far so good. But what I am missing is now the information when new maps of my exisiting allready downloaded maps are available. In the past when I was entering the download area I got a information which of my maps have a newer version and than I could download those ones.

This was quite helpfull and I am missing this at the moment - or I do not figure out the right handling of the new system.

I would like to see a table like this:

Existing maps on device Version - New map Version anch a check mark for update.

I have a good amount of downloaded maps (all Europe, North America, and some Asia) so going through one by one would be a pain.

I also hope that the new system is taking "volume discount" somehow into consideration that I can keep updating the maps I have ???   ;-)   (I always bought the largest download volume ...  I am a "hunter and collector and like to "travel on maps")

Best regards

dreamteam

•  

mambofive

I'm missing the same and wrote a comment on that somewhere else (G+, iirc). I'm sure Menion is working on it...
  •  

Menion

rather not saying "working", but it's something we definitely plan on next few months.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

dreamteam

Tanks for the feedback!

Please go, go, go I am really missing this pcs of information.
But for the moment I just update the maps from time to time which I am using frequently.

Best regards
dreamteam

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

•