Collation of POIs after update.

Started by togtog, May 30, 2014, 01:12:37

togtog

The list of POIs can be, among others, sort by creation date, and after update.

After I had all the updates and also used the Offlinizer, now all POIs have the same creation date.
Because a little bug seems to be present.
Galaxy S7Edge, Android 7.0

Rechtschreibfehler ? Meine Tastatur ist schuld !
  •  

togtog

Maybe it's not clearly enough formulated by me.

The POIs read be sorted by update date and place of their creation date.

This works for an update with the update date is also good. All POIs now have the new update.

If you can go through the POIs with the Offlinizer, some missing images / photos are stored.
So it should be yes.
If you now look at these POIs, show all these POIs modification date, which corresponds to the Offlinizer passage.
In the sort order by creation date also ancient POIs now have a current date and distort the order.

I hope so reasonably clear

•  

Menion

Hi togtog,

unfortunately it's not an issue, to be precise.

Every point in Locus has two times - creation data and last updated. No matter if this is a cache or any other waypoint. Unfortunately caches has also own two times, which say time when cache was really created and last it was updated (on geocaching.com page).

So when you look into any updated cache, it has four! times. Two in geocaching section, and two in "Point" section.

Sorting in list of points is always done by times from "Point" section.

Only small "hack" is that during creating of geocache point in Locus, is date of cache creating took as a time of creating also in Locus. So sorting by "Creation time", works for caches as expected.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

togtog

The creation time in the list of POIs is changed by using the Offlinizer by inserting photos. Now all POIs with newly inserted images have the same creation date in the list of POIs. It is confusing and wrong. If you had even a sorting option after the  hidden date everything would be right again.

•  

Menion

hmm interesting. I firstly though we talk about "Last updated time". Sorry, my bad.

Anyway, I found (almost forget on this) that GC Offlinizer function do not even change points, because it only download images on card. So there should absolutely no change after using of this feature.

Are we really talking about "GC Offlinizer" function in Locus? If so, please write me step by step what you do, so I can simulate this.
  •  

togtog

Yes I only use the Offlinizer ...inside of Locus.

I have had problems with the spoiler images in offline mode, I could not see on the mountain top.
I have informed me on how to make available offline.

Now I made a passage with the Offlinizer, then I  updated every Pois Pois and made at least a request to geocaching.com for the newest Pois in my area.

When viewing the list by creation date, I realized that now all Pois had the same date - the Pois with the scanned images and the Pois coming from geocaching newly arrived to.

Example "Faro de Anaga" sorted by "Erstellungsdatum (CreationDate)" shows in the list:
Erstellungsdatum (CreationDate) - 01/06/2014.

In the POIs image is then:
Versteckt (Hidden) 4/23/2014  and
Letze Ă„nderung (Last change) 05/30/2014.

•  

togtog

Today I made a run with the Offlinizer...no change.

After that a run with actalisation.

The listing with creation date brings a change. Every POIs has now the new date 2.6.2014.

•  

Menion

Hmm no matter what I do, I'm unable to simulate this problem.

Anyone with the same issue?
  •  

togtog

Can you insert an Listing with the Hidden Date ?

•