some attachements of imported POI/TrackPOI did not open

Started by balloni55, May 13, 2014, 15:07:49

balloni55

files .jpg, .txt, .mp3, .pdf, .avi attached to POI or TrackPOI open well  :)
If i export POI/TrackPOI and import it again .jpg, .txt,.mp3 furtermore work well
- avi-player open with message "cannot play video" :(
- pdf-viewer open for a short time and close  :(
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

hmm have to try it, anyway if you import any file with attachments, I'm worried that these attachemens won't be available at certain point. Or they are? Because during import, Locus do not attache references to attachments to imported points. If I remember correctly :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

QuoteI'm worried that these attachemens won't be available at certain point. Or they are?

The "links" are available, see screenshot and all files are packt in the  imported .kmz

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

ysop

I have also a problem with kmz files which I import in locus. This problem may be related to this topic.

I have a large kmz file with some icons which are linked to POIs in the kml file. Some icons are not shown or a wrong icon is shown in the map.
I have shrinked the kml file to a small list of POIs and have seen this problem yesterday. Then I have changed some icons several times and now when I am back to the original kml file I do not see the problem anymore. 

At the moment I am very confused because I am not able to reproduce this problem.
  •