Downloading offline Maps and orientaion of the Map?

Started by zylon, May 07, 2014, 08:32:02

balloni55

Quote from: zylon on May 07, 2014, 14:48:44

so the tracks have to be downloaded everytime in *.gpx?
it depend on  content of the .gpx , for example from GPSies

on left side you see the content of downloaded as "GPX Route" it display in locus the track and additional each trackpoint, similar your screenshot :(
on right side you see the content of downloaded as "GPX Track" it display in locus only the track :)
Locus Map 4.23.1 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

zylon

OK got it thx a lot. now the next problem sorry for bother you ;) in settings i have set the track line size of 15 and color pink but if i download the track it has the color blue and mabe size 5pix?!
  •  

eldron

@zylon
the track size and colour can be configured for each track or each folder. So you need to check what folder your track is in and what settings apply to that folder.
Or you can switch off the folder settings for that track and apply individual settings.
If you changed the settings for track record (in the Settings Menu) - that only applies to tracks that you record with locus and only whilst they are being recorded. As soon as you save them, the folder settings apply.
Sounds a bit confusing, but makes sense and the folder settings are very useful.
  •  

Christian

Are you german?
In Einstellungen - Verschiedenes - Datenimport - Trackfarbe und Tansparenz
you can set the color you wpuld like to see when download and import a track...
hth.
  •  

zylon

•  

zylon

One more question ive rad thats possible to change the navigation symbol. Is it also possuble to change te regular movement symbol now i have a blue unfilled triangle. Is it possible to change it in a filled blue triangle?
  •  

jusc

Blue? I don't know. But look at contents & tools under icons & cursors at this forum. Gynta made some nice cursors.
Regards J.
  •  

balloni55

read:
http://support.locusmap.eu/hc/en-us/articles/200052001-Map-Navigation-cursors
and here you can select different inside locus
QuoteMenu > Settings >Maps - objects & styles > Navigation cursors

You are also able to create your own and store it as my.zip

EDIT
see attachement
Locus Map 4.23.1 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4