How can i add a new POI to the recorded track?

Started by sehyuk2, May 05, 2014, 02:21:29

sehyuk2

I'd like to add a new POI to the recorded track already.
Actually i know how to add it. But the problem is that i don't know how to save the new POI together with the track.

When i try to save(export) the track after adding a new POI, the added POI didn't saved together with the track.
please give me a good idea...

thanks. 
  •  

jusc

Good question.
It seems, that you can add points to a track p. e. from map. After export you get only the track with one point more. If you want do make this new point to a POI you have to edit and to store the point "as POI" separately into one POI folder.
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

Yes, it's currently not possible. Only way to attach! points directly to track is during track record. For now ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

wvb

I really like the functionality to add a point during record.
It would indeed be handy if we could add points afterwards in case we missed something.
I'm glad to hear this is somewhere on your list :-)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

•  

sehyuk2

•  

balloni55

QuoteIt would indeed be handy if we could add points afterwards in case we missed something
in the meantime, till menion insert this option, you can add poi´s to a track with following steps ;)
display your track, add one poi with attachement at mapcenter and store it.
Be sure only your track and your added poi is selected in data-poi and data-track
export it via:
menue/more/Share&Export data/Export map content
hide your created poi and your track in mapview.
In next step import this exported.kmz, have fun ;)
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

wvb

Hi balloni,
That's a great trick you found there :-)
Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

•  

ColdAutumn

Quote from: menion on May 05, 2014, 10:57:16
Yes, it's currently not possible. Only way to attach! points directly to track is during track record. For now ...

Hello, excuse me . May I ask a question ?
Why still not support merge waypoint with track untill now ?
However Loucs can support merged data( track and waypoint )  and only when import a .kmz file?
Such as :http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/data-field-merge-tracks-with-points-and-export-save-as-merged-file

This is a very useful feature. I hope support merge in App.
Before this , I use OruxMaps, it can support.However I still more like Locus.
Thank you very much.
  •  

Menion

Hello,

why? Because there seems to be too low amount of votes for now so this task has low priority for me compare to other tasks I'm working on.
  •  

ColdAutumn

Quote from: menion on May 17, 2015, 11:03:27
Hello,

why? Because there seems to be too low amount of votes for now so this task has low priority for me compare to other tasks I'm working on.

:P In fact, at present, I had found that the Locus's feature is very great that it support google's .kmz file.
Oh, my god.

But ... only the small feature is not support.

Thank you for your great work ....I very like Locus.
  •  

ColdAutumn

Quote from: menion on May 17, 2015, 11:03:27

Dear menion:
Why even stop support merge feature in last version when import?
Oh, my god , why ?
I am very puzzled...thank you .

•  

Menion

Hello,

are you sure you are importing exactly same file as in previous version? Because no such change happen. This "merge" is possible only in case, file has only a single track, not more.
  •  

ColdAutumn

Quote from: menion on June 12, 2015, 07:58:24
Hello,
are you sure you are importing exactly same file as in previous version? Because no such change happen. This "merge" is possible only in case, file has only a single track, not more.
Oh, I see, you are right and I have test the exactly same file. I have also see merge feature again. Thank you very much.

BTW,
When search in offline POI by Screen center of Coordinates, I can not seems search POI of merge with track ?
The search feature seems only include POI of points however  does not include POI of tracks ?

Thank you again !
  •  

Menion

Yes this is correct. Unfortunately this search currently consider only points from Data manage > Points tab. All tracks and it's own points are currently ignored.
  •