How can i drop a TB with locus?

Started by balloni55, April 09, 2014, 11:57:00

balloni55

QuoteIsn't there a state diagram available by Groundspeak?
i found this, see 1.6
https://support.groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.printer.friendly&id=10#p151
for me menions last discription fit :D
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Čelda

Quote from: menion on April 27, 2014, 10:59:29
- we know current holder
  - you are current holder
    - add DROP OFF
  - else
    - add GRAB IT FROM CURRENT OWNER
CURRENT HOLDER not OWNER.
I think in the past it was "GRAB IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE", however even Groundspeak keeps modifying the phrases :-( Now it is GRAB IT FROM CURRENT HOLDER: <his/her name>.

- if you are not an holder
  - we know in which cache is item now
    - add RETRIEVE IT FROM GCXXX
  - and always add
    - add GRAB IT FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE
In principle - yes.I am not sure whether you can grab from somewhere else - either it is in a cache (and you retrieve) or it is with its current holder (and you grab it by the phrase above).   

- and finally add these (always)
  - add VISITED
I think a GC/TB can visit a cache only in case you are the current holder at the time you log the cache.

Generally: I think it is essential for Locus to stick to the clue verbs, which are "RETRIEVE, GRAB, DROP, DISCOVER and WRITE NOTE .... (and VISIT)", the "details" after them don't seem to be constant even with Groundspeak.
  •  

Menion

ah, I'm generally not talking about words itself. I confirm that words in Locus have to be same as these used by Groundspeak. No discussion about it. I talk mainly about possibilities - so which options may you see when you want to log a trackable.

Anyway seems that current options are ok. So you will see in next test version. I'll gladly improve it if necessary.

EDIT: ah only "Visited" - log only if you are holder is good point. I'll set this condition
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •