Locus maps on ext. SDCard with version 2.20

Started by marder, March 26, 2014, 20:34:57

marder

Hello,

since Locus map has upgraded to version 2.20, I cannot access maps on ext . SDCard. I have a Samsung S4 with custom 4.4.2 ROM that allows writing on ext. SDCard.

I have reinstalled an older version of Locus (2.19.1) and everything is working fine.

However, with version 2.20, despite numerous trials and reboots, the /storage/extSdCard/Locus directory is completely ignored and a fresh, empty one is created on /sdcard and then used.
  •  

Menion

Hello marder,

I'm sorry for this. We suffer from changes in 4.4. SD card access and during some testing, it seems that something has a changed little.

May you please test this test version if it works for you correctly? I plan to release version tomorrow, so I need to be sure it's ok for you. Thanks

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8015949/Locus%20%28dev%29/test_versions/2.20.0.3.apk
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

marder

Hi Menion,
you don't need to be sorry. Locus maps is a great product and you are giving it a lot of dedication !

Thanks for the test version.
When I started it, it prompted me to choose the default Locus directory and I could choose the SD Card. It then worked as expected. Many thanks !

Marder.
  •