[APP] - version 1.1.x

Started by Menion, March 19, 2011, 21:42:10

berkley

Quote from: "menion"hehe, My Maps need testing! What about help me to create finally bug-free version? ;)

Do you mean MyMaps or Locus?  :?
Anyway, give me a call, when you need something to test...
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

Menion

I mean Locus :). You know, there were some offline maps troubles with last few versions and I really need to fix them, so any feedback about some problems is welcome.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

jusc

Since a few days I try to get an Osmarender Map (with version 0.9.28.9 , 1.1.1.1 yesterday with 1.1.1.4. in highest level. I breaks all the time at about 99,5% and doesn´t come to finish.
But I´m not sure if it is a "Locus" problem.

2. Does GPS-appearence changed back to an older version in 1.1.1.4?

J.
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

hmm it should be some problem on server, but locus isn't able to handle it. May you send me file Locus/cache/map/init/offlineCreatorConfig.lcf. Here is stored your definition for download so I can try what you're doing on my phone.

About GPS. no, nothing has changed back. Why? Is there anything wrong now?
  •  

jusc

Touching the GPS symbol I now get the older earth symbol, locus used before, again. Since 0.9.xxx I believe this symbol changed to a white circle with satellite symbols and a signal inidicator on the top.
(see attachment.)

J.
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

I don't see anything atypical on you screenshot. This is exactly how this screen looks :) When you catch some satellites, you'll see something like this ...

[attachment=0:1wq210a8]device.png[/attachment:1wq210a8]

this screen expect some improvements also (as compass screen), but ... later
  •  

jusc

I reinstalled it, (something was strange) an just I installed 1.2. Now it looks like yours.
(At the moment I can´t reproduce it, but for a few days I didn´t get your screen, but the older Earth bowl from earlier revisions (looked a bit like a small Google Earth with the flying satellites).
Now it´s ok, or as mostly the problem is sitting between chair and keyboard. :mrgreen:
J.
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

aaah this :D ... just enable 3D mode in settings ;) ... it's my old, first and last try with 3D on android ;) nice right? Ok I know, that why it isn't default settings ...
  •  

jofre

1.1.1.4.apk

I didn't have offline mode turned on and wifi was on (no connection problem). It crashed and restarted my phone while downloading google hybrid map (size was smaller than 2gb)... I'll try today with new version and see if that happens again. Let you know. thx
  •