Author Topic: Issue with Bergfex - maps since last LOCUS update not working anymore..  (Read 3632 times)

Offline Kay Cichini

  • More than Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
Hello,

Since the last update I can't load Bergfex maps anymore - on the map it shows "Zugriff verweigert" meaning "access denied"..
Does anybody have had the same problem, and does anybody know what is the issue here?

On other services, which fetch Bergfex tiles everything seems to work well: http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/ahocevar/bergfex/

Thanks,
Kay
 

Offline jusc

  • Global Moderator
  • Professor of Locus
  • *****
  • Posts: 1892
  • Thanked: 20 times
    • View Profile
  • Device: Samsung Galaxy S2 and Note 2
Hallo,
Versuch das mal:
Code: [Select]
     <!-- BergFex Austria Zoom 8-13 -->   
    <provider id="10060" type="0" visible="true" background="-1">
      <name>Bergfex</name>
      <mode>Topo 8 bis 13</mode>
      <area>Oesterreich</area>
      <url><![CDATA[http://static1.bergfex.at/images/amap/{z}/{z}_{x}_{y}.png]]></url>
      <zoomPart>{z}-8</zoomPart>
      <zoomMin>16</zoomMin>
      <zoomMax>21</zoomMax>
      <tileSize>256</tileSize>
      <attribution><![CDATA[http://www.bergfex.at/obertauern/panorama/]]></attribution>
      <extraHeader><![CDATA[Referer#http://www.bergfex.at/obertauern/panorama/]]></extraHeader>
      <extraHeader><![CDATA[User-Agent#Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0]]></extraHeader>     
   </provider>
Regards J.
 

Offline Kay Cichini

  • More than Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
Thanks jusc!

Did you mean to replace the bergfex provider node in the providers xml?
i tried this, but kept the renamed original xml in the aame directory - this gave no result, everything is as before.

Regards, Kay
 

Offline berkley

  • Expert
  • Master of Locus
  • ****
  • Posts: 900
  • Thanked: 1 times
    • View Profile
  • Device: 1+1, N7
You need to change the provider id too.
So that you have 2 Bergfex maps in Locus.

Or copy and paste the original providers.xml as backup to somewhere else and modify the only providers.xml in Locus/mapsOnline/custom.

Or modify the only providers.xml and if you mess it up, run map tweak again, it restores the original status.

Anyway it's about the provider id tag and the fact that Locus reads every providers***.xml file.
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
 

Offline jusc

  • Global Moderator
  • Professor of Locus
  • *****
  • Posts: 1892
  • Thanked: 20 times
    • View Profile
  • Device: Samsung Galaxy S2 and Note 2
Exactly, and there shouldn't be a "wrong" entry of the Bergfex map. So you should delete the old one in any "provider.xml"
Regards J.
 

Offline berkley

  • Expert
  • Master of Locus
  • ****
  • Posts: 900
  • Thanked: 1 times
    • View Profile
  • Device: 1+1, N7
Right now I wish I never supported Bergfex maps... :-D
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
 

Offline Kay Cichini

  • More than Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
Thanks for helping - the Bergfex map source works with this fix. However, zooming beyond zoom 13 is not possible. And I wonder why the old XML-code was much longer than the one from the fix.

@berkley, you can't imagine how useful this map source is for austrian users - I know many people who use it mostly because of this feature. I'm appreciating this very much!
 

Offline Kay Cichini

  • More than Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
I just noticed the update of Map Tweak and re-run the addon - now everything is OK!

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Kay