Problem with Locus original vector maps and theme development

Started by jusc, December 20, 2013, 16:02:51

jusc

Hello Locus developers,
I try to add some informations to the hike theme for Locus original maps
  <rule e="way" k="network" v="rwn" zoom-min="14" >
<caption k="ref" font-style="bold" font-size="13"  scale-font-size="15,1.15" font-Family="monospace" fill="#FFBA1C"
bg-rect-fill="#FFFFFF" bg-rect-stroke="#FFBA1C" bg-rect-over="3" bg-rect-stroke-width="2" bg-rect-rounded="4" />
    </rule>
    <rule e="way" k="network" v="lwn" zoom-min="16">
<caption k="ref" font-style="bold" font-size="13"  scale-font-size="15,1.15" font-Family="monospace" fill="#C57BF6"
bg-rect-fill="#FFFFFF" bg-rect-stroke="#C57BF6" bg-rect-over="3" bg-rect-stroke-width="2" bg-rect-rounded="4" />
    </rule>
<rule e="way" k="network" v="uwn" zoom-min="16">
<caption k="ref" font-style="bold" font-size="13"  scale-font-size="15,1.15" font-Family="monospace" fill="#CD15AF"
bg-rect-fill="#FFFFFF" bg-rect-stroke="#CD15AF" bg-rect-over="3" bg-rect-stroke-width="2" bg-rect-rounded="4" />
</rule>

But why do I see some not wanted infos on wrong place of the map? That doesn´t happen with OpenAndroMaps

Regards J.
  •  

voldapet

uff... it took me more than hour then I found out what's causes this strange behavior.  It's simple - the reason it's me. In my script for converting hiking/cycling relations is very ugly workaround how to display more ref over one way. Let's say that one way is used in two cycle relations.  Then converted tags in Locus map looks like:
relation A: ref="4178"
relation B: ref="      4181"
Please note the gap before the 4181. It's ugly but working solution how to print two or more ref as pathtext. So in your case the wrong captions looks like ref="          MDW" and the text is shifted because the gaps.  Unfortunately in your case are the gaps multiplied because the relation is part of parent superroute.

Anyway the question is how to solve it? I can remove my stupid white gaps but on the other hand I'd like preserve possibility to print more than one ref over the way....

•  

jusc

Hi Petr,
thank you for answer. It´s a bit hard to understand why the "captions" are not on the "road".,But on the other side it´s your decission and I can live with it.  :D
I always want to make maps easier for read them outside. So I would like to make it more like this:

But in this case I miss the second and third "ref" on the ways  :(
Regards J.
  •