PAID VERSION for My Favorites!

Started by Menion, March 17, 2011, 12:58:37

Menion

Hi whole who help me lot with work on locus by translation, donation, reporting bugs and more and more.

As you already know, I want to publish payed version on market (probably today evening). I'm working on Locus as almost full-time job for around half and year and now I need to know, if there is chance to have some reward for this or not.

Anyway, this is not why I'm writing this post. Many people sacrifice time and money to Locus and I want to give payed version to them for free of course. After my examination on google checkout, I discovered that there is no chance to return money to buyer and keep him as valid user of Locus PRO.

So, here is list of people who helped me a lot and I really want to give them payed version for free. So if you want (and I'm not pushing you of course) write me email with some credentials like paypal or bank account and I'll send you cost of payed version back!!

So, if you think you should be here on list, write me. If you want money for paid version (if you buy it of course <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) back, write me (day when you buy version, donators - day and amount you send me). If you feel cheated, write me. And if you want to let me enjoy time and money you gave me, please do not write me anymore <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

donate on paypal
Greg Matsuo
Marek Bobis
Reg Smith
Thor Anders Aarhaug
David Macek
erfaldo France
Ryan Hovland
Friedrich Fabri
Radoslav Baca
Alexander Nijborg
Marko Zlatic
Ready Iman
Steve Schmidt
Jan Schmidt
Uwe Schirmer
marHan

excellent translators
godwin1981
Bedee
anze
makmar
Zsolt Acsai
array81
cri
torayoko
Szymon KÅ‚oda
JCMarques
Fero
Viskovitz
eMontero
jramos
feeblebrox
neserg

people that help me a lot here on forum or over email
berkley
scinkk
auric
jusc
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

svartbjorn

I really think Locus should be available in a paid PRO version, simply because such a brilliant app should give Menion something back in terms of money, not only honor. I will be more than happy to pay for a PRO version.
Locus is really a golden application! I am so impressed by all the great features, and by menion's responsiveness . I have had quite a bit of emails with Menion, and he has implemented all my requests! And from the forum discussions I notice that more is coming.

I think I have been through all map apps on the market and there is no one even close to Locus.
  •  

bbairagee

Good. Waiting to buy pro one! I guess it will be same as free one . Still happy to buy. And do I need to uninstall free one before installing paid one? What will happen my custmosied  maps, POI, icons and sort of things. Please clarify. Cheers! :?:
  •  

Menion

all will remain. Both version have different package name so you can have both in system. Free, more frequently updated for testing and payed for normal usage. Also data on card are shared so don't worry, they'll work in both!
  •  

bbairagee

Thanks. Just installed paid versioin (nayanuk). I uninstalled free one to get free from double shortcut and installed pro one. All data are saved automatically. Cheers!
  •  

mmcyklo

I really would like to pay for this great job!!! See you in the Market:)
  •  

mmcyklo

..I have bought:)

Also I would support you much more whathere you would find some possibility to use also Garmin topo maps (Garmin img like e.g. TOPO Czech PRO 2010. Or generaly how to use it on Android? I have tried few ways but not succesfully (e.g. MapEdit does not support new Garmin NT format of img files.)
  •  

Moro

I want to buy PAYED VERSION but I can't on Market... :(
  •  

Menion

Hej, I was worried about this. From where are you??

If you have rooted phone, there exist solution called Market Enabler (I used this not a long before). Anyway looks there will be more guys like you, so I'll have to find another solution for this google nonsence troubles!
  •  

berkley

There are answers. Have a look here: http://www.androidpit.com/

You can pay there via PayPal...
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

marlar

I bought your app today!

I have not contributed yet, but I wish to translate Locus into Danish if you like.

But still I don't want my money back. I wish to support this great program which deserves a lot of success!

Cheers,
Martin
  •  

mmcyklo

Any news about Garmin topo maps?

(Garmin img like e.g. TOPO Czech PRO 2010. Or generaly how to use it on Android? I have tried few ways but not succesfully (e.g. MapEdit does not support new Garmin NT format of img files.)

Thx
  •  

davidm

Can you please add an information how to safely replace the free version with the paid one? I would like to keep all the maps and points.
  •  

Menion

David, both version are almost same. At least same that use same data. I'll keep both using same data so you can have free and pro both together on one machine without problem. Only problem is when you run both of them at once ... so rather do not do this :)
  •  

mmcyklo

Hi there,

Any news about Garmin topo maps?

(Garmin img like e.g. TOPO Czech PRO 2010. Or generaly how to use it on Android? I have tried few ways but not succesfully (e.g. MapEdit does not support new Garmin NT format of img files.)

Thx
  •