Locus and App Settings Xposed module

Started by noisyriver, November 10, 2013, 12:57:30

noisyriver

Hi,

I use the Xposed module for the App Settings framework (http://www.xda-developers.com/android/modify-per-app-settings-with-app-settings-xposed-module/) to have Locus run over the lock screen. That way Locus is shown when the phone is locked and I don't need to enter my Pin every time I need a short look on the map.

But something seems to have changed between Locus 2.16 and 2.17.1 which now makes it ignore the settings of Xposed. Nothing else changed in my phone and if restore 2.16 via backup everything is as supposed to.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help, I know that this may be a very special question.
  •  

Menion

hello,
  hard to say. After more then month, there was quite a lot of changes, but non, as I remember, should have had influence on this. Anyway seems it have.

Did you tried settings directly in Locus? Menu > Settings > Display > Disable lock screen

I don't know how "hack" in your app works, so hard to say which of my changes should have influence on this behaviour. Sorry ..
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

noisyriver

Thank you for you fast reply. The disable lockscreen should not work as this setting is forced by an admin setting coming from the Active Sync function.
I feared that this was your answer... ;)

This will definetely not stop me using this excellent tool.
  •  

noisyriver

Have to correct myself. The Locus disable lockscreen function works well. Thought I tested this some time ago with negative result but maybe I am wrong.

So this is solved.

Thank you!
  •  

Menion

Good to hear, because I have absolutely no idea, how to solve it in case, this feature won't work :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •