[APP] - version 2.17.X+ (updated 28.12.2013)

Started by Menion, October 30, 2013, 13:56:32

jurek77

Yes, IVONA ok working on CoolReader (read book).
  •  

balloni55

Quote from: menion on November 04, 2013, 17:21:49...hope all is fixed now anyway I'll rather release test version here if anyone will want to test...
where can i find it?
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

sorry balloni, my English in action :) .. so better - "I'll release test version probably tomorrow here on forum"
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tommi

Quote from: menion on November 04, 2013, 20:02:58
sorry balloni, my English in action :) .. so better - "I'll release test version probably tomorrow here on forum"
Including the usual beta features?
  •  

joeloc

•  

Bucky Kid

Hi menion,
in addition to my reported OruxMaps issues with waypoint editing these are another two slight problems of OruxMaps handling:
1) There's a scenario when I change from another format to Orux and previously displayed waypoints won't show.
2) Weak parsing of calibration (.otrk2.xml) files. If order of elements change, the map is loaded wrong way (especially when <CalibrationPoints> array preceeding MapName/MapDimensions/MapChunks/MapName elements. Orux native app can handle this disorder. If that;'s not too difficult I would appreciate if this could be fixed (probably parse complete otrk2 file first?)

A suggestion for navigation mode: if guiding is used when too far from route, it should be more logical if same navigation audio settings are used for guiding too (especially mute state)
  •  

Henk van der Spek

New issue in 2.17.1?

1. When guiding to a point the menu (with the black background) pops under the Point Info Screen and therefore the menu items are not selectable. This is only on Portrait Mode.
See image whre the red arrow indicates the border of the "pop under".

2. When short tapping on an item in the tracks (or points) list, I get the info pop up and I can choose guiding or navigate. But if I did not before set the Checkbox for the track, the track will not show. Please, when I do guiding show always show the track!

2a. In the Quick switch options why is the switch for killing notification sound on guiding taken out? I always use this one when guiding and going through public area's.

3. Praise. I love the usefullnes of the landscape track list now! Especially with long track names. And the long press on  the guiding button (top left) ending the guiding is very nice too.

Sorry for not testing earlier. I was way too busy.
Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

Menion

so test version is here. I hope that all problems related to points/labels etc. should be fixed now

@Bucky: we already discuss this on other place, so try it please and let me know if any problem remain

@Henk: problem 1. will be worst. I'm suprised it works in this way on your device. Generally it works in this way on all devices, but I hacked it a little and I hoped it will solve it. Hmm ... I'll think about it. Till then I suggest to load for example address to this point. It will help ;)

2. solved
2a. because I now do not have icons for these notification types
3. nice :)
  •  

jurek77

Thanks for new version.
In version 2.17.1.1 , Weather and IVONA working  ok.
  •  

Menion

•  

Henk van der Spek

1. Still, im landscape no problem. With address in portrait no problem, as after "long press" on map screen loads address and then "guide to ". Easier for me to switch to landscape.

2. Solved. This Free Test version did not load my preferences but anyway.
2a. ->

Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

Bucky Kid

I confirm that all reported bugs are gone in 2.17.1.1 except temporary waypoints disappearing after switching between Orux map and different format, either direction.

Sent from LT22i using Tapatalk

•  

ta-ka

I found that point selection by "First X Points" doesn't work on Locus Pro and Test.
Please fix. Thanks.
  •  

ondrejkolbl

Hello, i found that WEATHER function does not work in version 2.17.1. In previous version 2.17.0 it has worked. Thanks
  •  

tommi

Quote from: ondrejkolbl on November 07, 2013, 07:32:23
Hello, i found that WEATHER function does not work in version 2.17.1. In previous version 2.17.0 it has worked. Thanks
was already reported and fixed in 2.17.1.1
  •