[APP] - version 2.17.X+ (updated 28.12.2013)

Started by Menion, October 30, 2013, 13:56:32

Menion

there is already a 2.17.0 version where this problem is fixed
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

joeloc

Quote from: menion on November 01, 2013, 09:30:49
there is already a 2.17.0 version where this problem is fixed
Ok cool... didnt see that in the changes text. Looking forward to a new test version then, using market stuff is too cumbersome :-).

BTW, while playing around with scrolling maps, I just managed to get Locus into a state where it busyloops one core. CPU usages stays at a constant 25%/1600MHz when Locus screen is in front, even without doing anything. No idea what caused that. But I guess I should try to reproduce it with a 2.17 version before digging deeper...
  •  

brymcbride

@menion: Understood. I can always manually upload the KML to Dropbox or use FolderSync to automate. Thanks for responding and thanks again for such a great app!
  •  

Christian

I would like to thank for 2.17.0. Especially for the line arrows (personal desire) and for brouter. Yesterday tested with a short distance. ...works fine as expected. Computing longer distance ends up in a time out.
But nevertheless.... good work!
Great App!
Christian
  •  

brymcbride

@menion: Any chance you could offer the option for CSV export to include a header row with field names? This would be a nice lightweight format to sync over Dropbox. Thanks!
  •  

Menion

@joeloc: if you find reason, I'll gladly fix it ...

@christian: I had similar problem with longer tracks - now it's on BRouter developer to improve this

@brymcbride: hmm I'm checking code and there already is first row with header ... it do not appear in your export?
  •  

tommi

Quote from: menion on November 02, 2013, 07:16:10

@christian: I had similar problem with longer tracks - now it's on BRouter developer to improve this
Menion, did you consider this parameter in the interface:
"maxRunningTime"-->String with a number of seconds for the routing timeout, default = 60
  •  

Menion

I do not changed this parameter. I think even a 60 seconds is too much for offline routing. Anyway I can set it on higher value if you consider, it will be a temporary solution
  •  

brymcbride

@menion: I can confirm CSV exports for points do not have header rows, while CSV exports for tracks do have header rows (see attached export files). Tested on an LG Optimus F3 running Android 4.1.2. Anyone else confirm the same results?
  •  

Menion

•  

Bucky Kid

Hello, I still see some small annoying UI bugs when working with waypoints (editing) - 1. After edit in waypoints manager the list is not refreshed after saving new wpt details
2. When I edit wpt directly on map, the map seems to disappear. I need to reopen the map to show again. Observed on personal map in zoom 19 in OruxMaps format.

Sent from LT22i using Tapatalk
  •  

brymcbride

@Bucky Kid: I can confirm #1, but cannot reproduce #2. I don't have any OruxMaps to teat, but does not seem to happen with MBTiles maps.
  •  

Bucky Kid

Ok I'll test yet if that's issue of Orux format, specific zoom or generally of any personal maps

Edit: I reproduce this bug on these conditions:
Personal map in OruxMaps format zoom 18, magnify 100%
Click wpt, choose edit, change position by selecting new coordinates from map, change, save
Now the view is set to maximum available zoom layer and magnified to 6400% and map not rendered.
Map rendering is restored only after reopening map or magnifyimg out to senseful level and
changing to previous zoom level.
  •  

c.s.g.

Hello menion,

problem reported here (reply #14 and #15) still exists in version 2.17.1.

c.s.g.
  •  

Menion

really?? it's not possible. This is the reason, why I released new version!!
  •