Can't post on getsatisfaction.

Started by Robin99, October 28, 2013, 22:44:46

Robin99

As in subject. When I click a post button, main page of Locus getsatisfaction shows and nothing more.
  •  

Christian

I got a 404 each time after try to post.
I gave up :(
  •  

Menion

hmm I've also problems with posting last few days, hope they'll fix it soon

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Christian

Having two forums sounds complicated. What do you prefer.... have postings here or in satisfaction?
  •  

Menion

personally I don't like both sides. GetSatisfaction is slow and confusing, Forum is for too much advanced users ...

We're currently working on "all in one solution" here https://asammsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us where we want to put together Knowledge base, GetSatisfaction, this forum and where we also more then year use internal system for email and web support. Unfortunately "Forum" on this site is still in developing and do not allow formatting and mainly attachments (even a images) so it's now quite useless.

Anyway if you or anyone other want to test it or want to create just topic where is need just my attention and not some public discussion (because there are no users now), you may try it. Otherwise choose as you want - forum or GS, doesn't matter, just please choose one and do not duplicate topics on both. Thanks
  •  

Christian

Thanx for your answer.
I will stay here and enjoy the forum with Tapatalk.
But...here i get no votings for my suggestions in wishlist ;)

Wish you success in migrating all the platforms.
Christian
  •  

Menion

Hmm GetSatisfaction is joking us ...

1. it now do not work even for me or Peter, so we're not able to response
2. on their support forum wrote something about improved spam filter, nevermind I send them email
3. we currently pay small fee (19$) for that site, but seems that changed plans and this old plan is no more supported (it will work for some time, but who know how long) and seems they changed plans to new prices https://getsatisfaction.com/corp/pricing/ ... ehm ...

So there is definitely need to move forward ... anyway currently best is to use this forum
  •  

stebu

Should someone post this info on Getsatisfaction? There probably are many who do not follow this forum and wonder why they don't get any response to their problems!
I seem to still have access to Getsatisfaction.
  •  

Menion

I was just able to post there responses, so all should be "fine" now. Anyway I hope I receive soon response from GetSatisfaction developers.

Fortunately current version isn't too much buggy :)
  •