Starting navigation during track recording

Started by Joachim Buhl, October 22, 2013, 21:54:51

Joachim Buhl

Hello

Is it normal behavior (current beta) that I cannot start navigation during an active recording?
If the navigation is started first, I can start recording afterwards.
Is it because the UI cannot show "track options" and "recording options" at the same time?

Can it be changed?

Thanks

•  

Menion

hm  by "cannot start" you mean that when you display track record panel and then tap on any track, you see text "Cannot start .."??

Hmm this text is little bit confusing. Problem here is only that Locus wants to firstly close track recording panel at bottom, and then you may display another panel for different feature. Good point ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Joachim Buhl

Hello

Track record panel is displayed because I record a track. Than I reached the point from where I need navigation with my prepared track. When I click on the track to get the "Track options" panel, to start the navigation I get this:

So I have to stop recording, begin navigation and than start a new recording. Thats not so nice.
  •  

Menion

don't stop track record ... just close bottom track record panel by cross button on right
  •  

Joachim Buhl

Hello Menion

Sometimes the problem solution is easy, if you know it ;-).

Thanks
  •  

Menion

I know :) ... I agree that orange popup dialog is little confusing ... fortunately you now know how to deal with it
  •