Missing Tools Button

Started by forlax_12, October 02, 2013, 07:13:44

forlax_12

Hi Menion

Very nice job with the latest version 2.16,
But in the Data Menu, Items Tabs,
  (1) it missing the tools button on each line, to import the file.
  (2) You display the number of selected file in red if this number is greater than 1. Is it possible to display this number even if
        i  selecte one line.
Best regards
  •  

balloni55

click on the "three point button" either in the top or at the end in each folder

Locus Map 4.23.1.1 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

forlax_12

Yes in the Points an Tracks there is the tree point button, but not in the Items Tabs.
Whereas in the previous version of locus it possible to import a file in the Items Tabs.
  •  

tommi

Quote from: forlax_12 on October 02, 2013, 20:03:04
Yes in the Points an Tracks there is the tree point button, but not in the Items Tabs.
Whereas in the previous version of locus it possible to import a file in the Items Tabs.
I see the menu button also in the map items tab.
I guess a screenshot would convince Mention there is a problem.
  •  

Menion

hi,
  thanks for a report, missing context menu for items fixed. About visible number - is this really needed? Because you can always see orange background as information that "something is selected", so if there is just background without number, this means one item, simple
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

forlax_12

The visible number  is not is this really needed.
But it's just for a logical reason, if you dispaly the number for two files selected it's logical to display the number for one file.

Best regards

•  

Menion

I had this number visible also when count is just "1", but because I use this system also in maps and some other places, I always had visible this "(1)" information when you have selected any map. So that's why it's visible since two or more active objects
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •