Button in geocache window

Started by balloni55, September 12, 2013, 20:12:59

balloni55

i found no solution, to jump back directly from the geocache detailwindow (Info/Listing/Image/Log) to the geocache basicwindow.
is it possible to insert this button

in top of the geocache detailwindow, similar the compasswindow?

Locus Map 4.23.1 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

druki

I would prefer the Androids back button to jump back (no extra button needed) to POI page. For closing POI page, there is the X top right and for closing detailpage, there is the button with the house.

Alternative could be to jump to map via back button (as it is) and use the button with the house (or other symbol, but not the geocache details symbol) to jump back to POI page.

If some improvements are made at this page, please consider updating a geocache in details view: https://getsatisfaction.com/locus/topics/add_update_geocache_in_geocache_details?full_site=1
  •  

Menion

I do not agree with your solutions (balloni and even druki)

What I have in mind for a longer time is something like this https://getsatisfaction.com/locus/topics/viewing_caches_reorganisation - I mean merging both screens into one.

Anyway I have personal TODO list of features that needs attention for geocaching, so once I finish some other tasks, I would like to work on better geocaching support. So if you agree, I want to completely remove this small dialog that popup on screen and directly display big tabbed screen with all necessary information and features
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

Hi menion.
thanks for your constructive answer ;)
QuoteI want to completely remove this small dialog that popup on screen and directly display big tabbed screen with all necessary information and features
i´l wait patienly ;D
Locus Map 4.23.1 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

wvb

great to hear GC will be getting some more attention :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

•  

druki

ok, I look forward for it. Thanks.
  •