[APP] - version 2.15.X+ (updated 27.9.2013)

Started by Menion, September 04, 2013, 12:57:05

Bucky Kid

I've already found it out, it must be two quick taps followed by immediate sliding. Thanks for the info.
  •  

Ivo Nörenberg

Xiaomi Mi10 Pro
  •  

john_percy

Quote from: menion on September 06, 2013, 12:56:09
@kech: really? damn .. I hoped all is tested and working. Hmm ... oki, I'll look at it
Centred captions worked on one of the beta test versions, then went so swiftly I thought it was a dream.
Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

locuscycling

Quote from: menion
EDIT: locuscycling, you have to export GPX file in version 1.1, to get sensor values. Anyway you'll probably see only HRM values, not others (bug, fixed)

I don't know what i make wrong but still some problems.

After recording a trip i press Stop and track is saved and exported but then when i read this track with Endomondo i see no Heart Rate.
But i can manualy exported this track, in this case Endomondo see Heart rate.

edit:
Sorry i know what i made wrong .Settings/...automatic export...here i have still gpx 1.0 .

Lttle problem with ,, pause '' and ,,Ascent''

We have made mountain bike trip today ca 100 km . In my Dashboard i have Ascent and Descent but i controlled only ascent.
I was looking at this field from time to time and  remember it was 2000m then  i 2100 then i saw 2159 m uphill .
Then in Mala Upa i have to change Battery.
Like always I pressed Pause closed my phone and  change battery.
But when i opened Locus again i saw only something like  2029 m uphill.
  •  

joeloc

The missing tiles problem also happens with this tiny (400MB) orux-format map:
http://www.openandromaps.org/maps/world/World_OSM.zip

With this map, the tiles just remain "empty". There isnt even an "unknown problem" text. And yes, I believe it is triggered by scrolling immediately after zooming, something that happens frequently when using two-finger-pinch or double-tap-and-hold.

•  

kech61

Quote from: menion on September 06, 2013, 12:56:09
@kech: really? damn .. I hoped all is tested and working. Hmm ... oki, I'll look at it
EDIT: please try to delete cache of vector maps by changing theme to another and back. Just for sure

Hi Menion,

Leftbound: peaks, volcanos definitly render leftbound, cache was cleared.
Best regards/ Grüsse
Christian
www.openandromaps.org
  •  

jusc

Quote from: joeloc on September 08, 2013, 11:48:32

With this map, the tiles just remain "empty". There isnt even an "unknown problem" text. And yes, I believe it is triggered by scrolling immediately after zooming, something that happens frequently when using two-finger-pinch or double-tap-and-hold.

I tested with the World_OSM map, but can't confirm the problem with Android 4.1.2 and a 32GB Fat32 card.
Regards J.
  •  

Ivo Nörenberg

I can now see my single Canada.icm maps. My Canada Topo Maps are in one folder, about 1500 .icm files but I can just see the selected .icm file. If my location moves a bit Locus don't switch to the next map. Map auto-load is on. Can you have auto load for .img files also?
Xiaomi Mi10 Pro
  •  

joeloc

Quote from: jusc on September 08, 2013, 22:12:43
I tested with the World_OSM map, but can't confirm the problem with Android 4.1.2 and a 32GB Fat32 card.
And I just bought a new phone (Galaxy S3, Android 4.1.2 Samsung Stock ROM, 32GB Fat32) for somebody else and put a fresh Locus install on it. The problem is exactly the same: tiles disappear :)
  •  

joeloc

Quote from: joeloc on September 09, 2013, 08:39:47
Quote from: jusc on September 08, 2013, 22:12:43
And I just bought a new phone (Galaxy S3, Android 4.1.2 Samsung Stock ROM, 32GB Fat32) for somebody else and put a fresh Locus install on it. The problem is exactly the same: tiles disappear :)
And just now I updated the Note 2 to Android 4.3 (XXDLK7) and can reproduce the tile problem easily. That is on a completely virgin installation with nothing but the ROM and Locus.
  •  

jusc

I´ll try it with another phone later this day, Did you try to load these maps with other apps (pssst  ;D ) too?
Regards J.
  •  

jusc

@joeloc,
I tested it with an older SGS2 with 4.0.4 and a 64GB SdCard (Fat32). Map was World_OSM again.
Only for a very short moment I had the feeling that there are a few tiles are missed. But after zoom in or out is worked without any halt or other problems. Fast scrolling to left or right, and fast zooming in and out. For me there was this problem only "once".
So I would propose to send a catlog to menion, if not already done.
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

guys leave this issue for a while. I was trying to find this nice problem today https://getsatisfaction.com/locus/topics/_cz_spatne_se_vykresluje_mapa_z_sqlite and probably found a problem with RMAPS instead.

Anyway I'm trying to solve all problems step by step - email, support desk, GetSatisfaction and best on end (this forum), unfortunately still some tasks remain, anyway I hope that tomorrow I'll finally get here :) sorry ..
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

brotbuexe

•  

gynta

Quote from: joeloc on September 08, 2013, 11:48:32

stange i used your zorro cursor, your dashboard (the default inside locus) and this map.
Tested on both sgs2 (see profile) - locus shows all tiles.