Locus crashes when zoom in

Started by alex_dd, August 14, 2013, 13:30:41

alex_dd

Hi,

since a few days, i have the problem that Locus with vector maps crashes when i zoom in.
That means, when i zoom so far in, that the scale on the screen shows only 40m, Locus is very very slow and almost unusable. If i zoom further in, until the scale shows 20m, nothing goes and after maybe 30 seconds, Locus crashes.

I have a Motorola X615 with Android 2.3.
Maybe it is connected to this problem, that I had some weeks ago:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3112#p20984

Parallel to the Locus-pro version, I have an older Locus free with version 2.7.3, where I have no such problem.

best regards
alex
  •  

Menion

Good day Alex,
  may you please create for me a log with CatLog program with this crash? I have currently no idea what this may cause, but I'll gladly check it. This log will help a lot. Thanks
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

alex_dd

i have send you an email with the log.

alex
  •  

Menion

ah perfect, thank you. I found we have on support email 1 MB limit on attachments so that's why I firstly do not saw you logs, anyway data found ...

Your log contain 15k lines and almost half are errors from locus. There seems to be a problem with display of some points on map. Are you using any specific feature that works with points?
  •  

alex_dd

what do you mean with specific feature?
about two weeks ago, i had the problem that i had thousands of red lines to all the waypoints. But after i read here in the forum, i tried to disable the lines and it works. But now i can not display any waypoints.
Also locus crashes if i add new waypoints.

Do you think, it would help if i reinstall Locus? or is there a set back to standart function?
  •  

Menion

Hi Alex,
  sorry for a late response. may you please in a free time, check this test version? If you'll have same problems as before? Thanks

http://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?topic=3292.msg22630#msg22630
  •