Store

Started by gynta, June 02, 2013, 22:15:36

gynta

I've been wondering that there is a new map again.
So I downloaded the NEW map.
...but it was the same. :roll:

Annoying when paid for this...

think the user only want to know the "date of production"
he don't care about upload date.

please adjust the date to the same date in future.

btw.
 no! I dont need back my money :D

Menion

hmm I'll forward this to peter when he arrive anyway I'm surprised that you have ability to download map, when you should have it already downloaded. I think most users don't care about exact dates.

When you tap on download button in "vector" tab, you should see list of vector maps that has available update, so there is not possibility to download twice same map. Except cases, when you move manually map to different folder
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "menion"Except cases, when you move manually map to different folder
that's the point

Menion

ah, I though it :) And reason?

Anyway if I forget, remind me this after three weeks, when Peter return back from vacation ... it's his task
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tommi

Quote from: "menion"ah, I though it :) And reason?
I can imagine a reason for my usecase:
Download goes into main Locus folder but there maybe a 2nd folder on external SD for more maps.
What happens if downloaded map is moved to 2nd folder?

In case I move the map to e.g. my PC, Locus doesn't see the map and would offer a new download. Is that on purpose? Or should Locus warn me that I already had downloaded this map but it isn't found anymore?
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "menion"Anyway if I forget, remind me this after three weeks, when Peter return back from vacation ... it's his task
*knock* *knock*

voldapet

Hi,
Fixed and little bit improved – date of the map will be correlated with last change of OSM data. Wait for new vector maps.
  •