[APP] - version 0.9.27

Started by Menion, March 09, 2011, 08:46:26

jusc

Quote from: "jusc"But for me "data export" crashes my screen. It is not clear, what it would export. I have recorded a lot of tracks but it seems it would only export points. Maybe if there is no point in the category, it crashes?

solved with 0.9.27.1 thank you.

Is it possible to export all tracks at the same time already? I exported about 50 tracks one by one, that is a little clumsy.

J.
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

ehm export more tracks, OK, I'm going to do right now ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

jofre

That is exactly what i mean CSEU, thx
  •  

berkley

Quote from: "menion"ehm export more tracks, OK, I'm going to do right now ...

thanks a million times!!!
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

Menion

you're welcome ;)

heh founded nice bug, when you have no track to export and press export. Welcome to copy&paste world ;)

anyway, please help me tune this version to excellent one. Every mistake have to be fixed. Auric whole day & night track recording experiments, are excellent, so on this (track recording) I'll do some work. But is still something important missing or working wrong?? Thx
  •  

superscout03

I will start off by saying a few things.... I push the limits of this application every single day and it has amazed me more than any application I have come across. This is true for me because I probably use the application a little different than most do and use it more than most do. I run this application anywhere from 5-12 hours a day and it has helped me in so many ways that i could not put a list out long enough. I also use a Garmin GPS device but it has its limitations (alot of them) and also if you have not seen this application in acton on a Galaxy Tab then you are missing out...LOL. This whole application has provided me with a tool that is extremely useful and I thank you for the time and effort you put into it. And also listening to the users and adding in their ideas and i must say also doing it very quickly. So thanks again 10 stars for you my friend.

One more Idea from me. How about adding in a real time tracking addon...Lets say I have Locus and a friend has Locus and we can connect our two devices via cell network and if I am at home my friend can go out and I can see everywher he goes. Using a cell network allow it only to maybe send a burst signal to my phone providing the coordinates of the device that is out and moving.(so basically i can have Locus turned on and watch another device move along the map) And being able to set up how often it updates the moving position with other contacts of your choice within Locus. It would basically be like a 2 way beacon tracking system where I can see and watch where my friend is going and he can see my location as well.)  Maybe using the cell network one Locus application can take the coordinates and constantly burst send them to another Locus user and then Locus applies those coordinates and shows the location on the map, and continously updating every few seconds or so. Is something like this possible? Even if this hinders cell phone usage while Locus is on your while something like this is running I think it would be pretty useful.
  •  

berkley

@superscout
Can you make some photos or a short movie with Locus running on the Galaxy Tab? ;)
I think you are talking about something like Google Maps offers with the feature Latitude. Have a look at those other threads:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=303
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=311

@menion
I have some little FC's with the AR. Sometimes it's working, sometimes not. I think I have figured it out. But I'm not sure. In version 0.9.27.1 everything works fine. The FC's come up in version 0.9.27.2. If I have points or no points shown in Locus and turn on AR, everything is ok. If I have also some old recorded tracks visible on the map, the app crashes. Can anyone confirm this???
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

Rhintl

Hi, I installed 0.9.27.2 to avoid the language-import-crash, when importing an gpx pocket query..

The import doesn't crash now,
but all icons on the map are displayed as traditional caches now (the child waypoints are fine, only the main waypoints).
 :?
  •  

Menion

Quote from: "superscout03"I will start off by saying a few things.... I push the limits of this application every single day and it has amazed me more than any application I have come across. This is true for me because I probably use the application a little different than most do and use it more than most do. I run this application anywhere from 5-12 hours a day and it has helped me in so many ways that i could not put a list out long enough. I also use a Garmin GPS device but it has its limitations (alot of them) and also if you have not seen this application in acton on a Galaxy Tab then you are missing out...LOL. This whole application has provided me with a tool that is extremely useful and I thank you for the time and effort you put into it. And also listening to the users and adding in their ideas and i must say also doing it very quickly. So thanks again 10 stars for you my friend.

One more Idea from me. How about adding in a real time tracking addon...Lets say I have Locus and a friend has Locus and we can connect our two devices via cell network and if I am at home my friend can go out and I can see everywher he goes. Using a cell network allow it only to maybe send a burst signal to my phone providing the coordinates of the device that is out and moving.(so basically i can have Locus turned on and watch another device move along the map) And being able to set up how often it updates the moving position with other contacts of your choice within Locus. It would basically be like a 2 way beacon tracking system where I can see and watch where my friend is going and he can see my location as well.)  Maybe using the cell network one Locus application can take the coordinates and constantly burst send them to another Locus user and then Locus applies those coordinates and shows the location on the map, and continously updating every few seconds or so. Is something like this possible? Even if this hinders cell phone usage while Locus is on your while something like this is running I think it would be pretty useful.

I'm very glad for you as excellent tester ;)

about idea ... sound interesting and cute :) but it really needs server part, not just a client in android. If exist any server this should be really easy. Just send periodically data on server and periodically request for persons around me. As berkley said, isn't this similar to google latitude (I don't use it)?
  •