[APP] - version 0.9.27

Started by Menion, March 09, 2011, 08:46:26

Menion

11.3.2011 - Locus 0.9.27.2
Some thinks looks to be easy and are so tough :)
  • multi-export of tracks
  • support for rte tags in KML files. These tracks have then visible points clickable as normal waypoint. Anyway when you click on guide on, you'll be guided as on normal track
  • removed from settings "guide by third party app", to guide by for example GPS status, click on point and in last button is "RADAR". Did you used it before and this is really wrong for you?

10.3.2011 - Locus 0.9.27.1, AR 0.1.0
So let's continue with developing, right? so ...
  • new language version, mainly fixed slovak and german issues
  • full support for import from zipped files (now import all data correctly also together with geocaching wpts)
  • importing fuction is now more stable (also handle screen rotate)
  • AR addon greatly rewrote so now works +/- buttons, display some info and increased speed so now handle nearest 100 points. Also correctly refresh by your actual location (only location of points. Whole AR work only with first 100 points you send with AR start). If this will be a problem, I'll do something with this later. Do you miss anything important in this AR mode or should this almost be release candidate?

9.3.2011 - Locus 0.9.27
  • new version released on market
  • and for impatient is attached same version as on market with enabled AR and MyMaps again ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

jofre

Nice! I'll look at it as soon as get home from work!
  •  

jusc

It would be nice, if there is the possibility to download it directly from here too.  :D

J.
Regards J.
  •  

cseu

Quickly tested with all basic operations, no problems here so far... good !
  •  

berkley

Quote from: "cseu"Quickly tested with all basic operations, no problems here so far... good !

same here, nice one! i also love the GPS titel view ;)

when do you think that you are going to make mymaps and AR available on android market?
is there something important missing?
do you think its not stable enough?
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

ht81

Hello,

i have found a bug. When i check my POIs with the right menu, locus crashed. Can sombody reproduce it?
  •  

jusc

No, that can I not reproduce.
But for me "data export" crashes my screen. It is not clear, what it would export. I have recorded a lot of tracks but it seems it would only export points. Maybe if there is no point in the category, it crashes?

j.
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

guys, all data are stored in database on sdcard.

If you have problem with exporting tracks from database, send me file from Locus/poi/dbtrack.sqll and tell me which track do you troubles

If you have problem with exporting data from POI or another issue with POI, send me dbmain.sqll file (category list) and other files nabed with same name as your category and also tell me exactly what you are doing to allow me reproduce your problem. I personally have no problem like this.
  •  

jctmarques

Track recording info on title screen is giving only 0.
Is there any way I can see Track info after stop recording?
  •  

cseu

Report : i've tested checking unchecking various categories of POIs from the right menu, the export menu for different categories of POIs, export tracks also... everything works fine for me.

edit : i've tried also to export an empty category to both gpx and kml and it also works fine (creates an empty file of course, but file is created without crashing the app).
  •  

Menion

Quote from: "berkley"
Quote from: "cseu"Quickly tested with all basic operations, no problems here so far... good !

same here, nice one! i also love the GPS titel view ;)

when do you think that you are going to make mymaps and AR available on android market?
is there something important missing?
do you think its not stable enough?

hmm about AR - it need some more improvements and testing, but i hope just up to 10 days it should be there.

My Maps, it's a long story. Not sure if I'll do it as addon, which is really tough fight or if I'll leave it directly in application, which will be fight "how to explain to users that I really don't need access to account for myself" :) ...
  •  

jofre

Hi menion. What do you think about possibility to add direct link to "google" poi item name from locus? I have to copy and paste it always to google.com when i find something interesting... it would be very usefull when planning trip based on allready existing gpxfile. Cheers mate
  •  

jofre

Latest market version works ok for me
  •  

Menion

Quote from: "jofre"Hi menion. What do you think about possibility to add direct link to "google" poi item name from locus? I have to copy and paste it always to google.com when i find something interesting... it would be very usefull when planning trip based on allready existing gpxfile. Cheers mate

hi jofre, don't know what you mean. Give me please some exact example ...
  •  

cseu

I think what he means is the ability to have a link or a button in the POI info window that directs you to your browser to search info about the POI's name directly in google, like maybe pass an URL... When you open a POI called "Tour Eiffel" having a button that passes http://www.google.com/search?rls=en&q=t ... 8&oe=UTF-8 to a browser to find more info in real time about the POI on google. Correct me if i'm wrong Jofre.
Cheers.
  •