[APP] - version 2.10.X

Started by Menion, March 22, 2013, 13:45:16

Henk van der Spek

1,3 no more crashes!!!! Looks a bit slower indeed (the rotation)

Only one time (probably memory issue for a really long kml track, I hit center map and it zoomed out to level 8 for the too heavy map Netherlands hike.  (I could repeat the last one by manually zooming out and it crashes at level 9, nothing new.). NOT RELATED.
Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

balloni55

QuoteThe 1.3 seems to be ok, the switching between portrait and landscape
by me too with SGS2
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

tommi

Quote from: "menion"seems to be another mystery. 2.10.1.3 tested on three devices. I was waving with them like crazy and no crash :). Anyway if some problem occur, in this case I'll really find helpful logcat (btw I discovered that this aLogRec works also on my 4.1.2 https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... tb.alogrec
Logcat now works for me due to rooted phone.
Sent mail with title "Crash weather in 2.10.1.1 at screen rotate" few minutes ago.
Have fun  :mrgreen:
  •  

tommi

Quote from: "tommi"
Quote from: "menion"seems to be another mystery. 2.10.1.3 tested on three devices. I was waving with them like crazy and no crash :). Anyway if some problem occur, in this case I'll really find helpful logcat (btw I discovered that this aLogRec works also on my 4.1.2 https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... tb.alogrec
Logcat now works for me due to rooted phone.
Sent mail with title "Crash weather in 2.10.1.1 at screen rotate" few minutes ago.
Have fun  :mrgreen:
damned, I didn't see that app was again updated. :lol:
  •  

Menion

I'm fast ;) ... thanks anyway, I'll check log, to be sure I fixed correct place. Slower rotation is weird, should not be. Anyway better not to crash that wait a few ms during a rotation.

I really appreciate you feedback guys!! Thank you!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tommi

Quote from: "menion"I'm fast ;) ... thanks anyway, I'll check log, to be sure I fixed correct place. Slower rotation is weird, should not be. Anyway better not to crash that wait a few ms during a rotation.

I really appreciate you feedback guys!! Thank you!
I think long delay before rotate also here but not 100% sure.
Crash doesn't occur anymore in 2.10.1.3
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "menion"...Slower rotation is weird, should not be.
Nice side effect for my hiking tours - sometimes the mobile reacts too fast  :)

Menion

it really happen also to you?? damn
  •  

gynta

this is really negligible - a second.
If it makes the system more stable - let it be.

druki

Map rotation works good with additional waypoints. Thank you!
  •  

eauland

Hi,
Bugs on Gingerbread (Android 2.3):
1/
[attachment=1:109zmgfg]CCApTIjjcx8_screenshot_201302131711.jpg[/attachment:109zmgfg]
 Two publics versions ago I have this bug when I download vector maps.

2/
[attachment=0:109zmgfg]CCApVjKRl7a_screenshot_201303210254.jpg[/attachment:109zmgfg]
In menu Functions, Add-ons I have this bug.... :( Ahhh It's ugly...

Other:
1/ You don't use translation with string "rate_us" in "Do you like Locus?"
2/ In map online we cant translate "Unspecified"

Regards.

edit
When I want to download vector map "France (complete)" I have an error. My credit 1.42GB maps 1.33GB ?
I calculate and I see you don't use downloaded size but extracted size. It's incredible !!!! I dream I think.
I recalculate:
5GB
-1.74 (~extracted size)
-1.74 (~extracted size)
-------
~1.52
It's correct (appro.) you don't respect downloaded size !
Remember we can use //http://ftp.mapsforge.org/
Pfffffffff.... $$$$$
Vous avez des idées à implémenter ou un problème ne pouvant pas être résolu sur le forum, utilisez  Getsatisfaction pour exposer votre question.
Importer les gares SNCF dans Locus via ce fichier gpx Gares_SNCF_2012.09.06.gpx (Maj du]SNCF Open Data - Gares Connexions[/url])
  •  

Menion

uff you really scared me ...

fortunately this is exact code that reduce amount of credit

// map successfully downloaded, reduce Vector maps limit
final int itemSize = (int) Math.ceil(sizeZip / 1024.0 / 1024.0);
PurchaseHandler.getInstance().reduceMultiData(
  InAppConst.ITEM_ID_MAPS_VECTOR, itemSize);

so there is nice value sizeZip which is size of compressed file Locus downloaded. If you send me your email used in Locus store, I check what exactly you downloaded and how much credit was substract. I'm sure that because this system run more then year, someone should already noticed this if there will be such huge problem!!

Also reaction like "Pfffffffff.... $$$$$" is really not necessary. I'm not that kind of guy

And finally, I don't understand why you purchase a credit. You translated quite a lot of text and I already few times wrote to all translators, that I can send credit on vector maps for them!

And thanks for report above, I'll check it and fix these problems
  •  

Menion

so eauland, please calm down ... (check my screenshots from downloading) ... I'm sure there is any explanation, so please send me by PM your email address and I'll check it ...

[attachment=2:33zg4kx1]device-2013-03-26-183600.png[/attachment:33zg4kx1][attachment=1:33zg4kx1]device-2013-03-26-200858.png[/attachment:33zg4kx1][attachment=0:33zg4kx1]device-2013-03-26-201648.png[/attachment:33zg4kx1]
  •  

gynta

btw Menion
About your screenshots:
The "current credit" status (on the bottom) refreshes after leaving and re-enter the site (or a secreen rotate).
 isn't it?

eauland

Ok in your picture. Maybe I have downloaded other maps.

But With 1.42GB I can't download "France (complete)"...
I have rebuy 2GB but I didn't know you can to add credit for translators.
(You give me 5GB when you stop add-ons "Vector maps").

Finally, I'm a moaner ^^
Vous avez des idées à implémenter ou un problème ne pouvant pas être résolu sur le forum, utilisez  Getsatisfaction pour exposer votre question.
Importer les gares SNCF dans Locus via ce fichier gpx Gares_SNCF_2012.09.06.gpx (Maj du]SNCF Open Data - Gares Connexions[/url])
  •