Graph(Chart) problems

Started by locuscycling, March 10, 2013, 12:13:20

locuscycling

I think graph ( chart) options doesn't work properly.

I am trying to ,,tap'' a key  see image belov but no response. ( Just wanted to make chart little wider)

Trying on   track created manualy ( point ,by point) and created by internet calculation, during trip or at home without GPS fix - this ''key'' doesn't work on my phone.
  •  

Menion

this key do "shrink chart to fit screen". For changing scale of chart, use +/- buttons on right. If you'll want to return back to base full scale, tap on this button
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

locuscycling

Thanks,
I am sorry  i don't  know why but i didn't see (-) and (+) buttons. Of course it works.

But still i think it is something to prove.
It will be nice to see ''scale'' and ''kilometers'' at the botton of the Chart-Graph. ( like on screen 3 )
When the Chart is ,, narrow'' we don't have this.
Probobly ,,name of our the point on the map'' cover scale.

I don't know -what is more useful : to see scale and km, or to see point name. ( I prefer to see scale and km od course). Maybe possible to see both.  

Screens belov  -the same point, the same mountain- Graph . I made just (+) then(+) to made Graph wider and we see scale and km.But it will be fine to see this on screen nr.1

scrren nr 1
screen nr 2

and
screen nr 3
  •  

tommi

Hi locuscycling,
please vote here: https://getsatisfaction.com/locus/topic ... ion_routes
  •  

Menion

perfect, thanks tommi. I may also suggest to vote on this topic. I agree that chart needs improvements (mainly part with X axis description) but it's about priorities and this one isn't currently too high
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •