Facebook Twitter buttons in 2.9.

Started by szebenyib, February 20, 2013, 08:22:10

szebenyib

Hi!
I just wanted to tell you that now it is all right. I was annoyed at first about the buttons, but since they have. Ibeen moved to the bottom they are hidden at first sight, so I guess it is acceptable.  :-) just wanted to tell you here not on fb and I like the new style :-)
  •  

Menion

perfect, thanks for positive reaction. This button panel is very nice example of something that is absolutely unpredictable. I mean that I should never expect such negative reactions.
Main reason as I already wrote on Facebook, is here to helps us get better rating on Google Play thanks to more active community on these sites. So if there will not be huge problem with current (bottom) solution, I'll leave it as is. Ufff ... :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

mike_b

On the new sliding main menu, I like the Main Menu, Locus World and Support sections. I did not like the Facebook, Twitter and Google+ links at the top of the menu. It is an improvement to have them in their current location at the bottom of the menu. I don't use Facebook, Twitter or Google+, so I would not use the buttons. Thanks for the update.
  •  

Menion

you're welcome mike. Btw. I also do not use any of these sites. Unfortunately when you want to promote some of your product, you have to use an services like this (services that affect your rating), so based on current reactions, it will be ok now.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •