[Theme] Volatile-Bundle

Started by jusc, January 28, 2013, 13:39:08

jusc

forever loading and not coming to an end means that there is missed something.
You should have a directory
 ... mapsvector_themesVolatile with three subdirectories and files
... mapsvector_themesVolatile_Cycle

correct?
Regards J.
  •  

tjej01

Same problem as VSZECK...switching to Volatile-hike (or any other),,just loading and loading etc.

....Locus/mapsVector/_themes/Volatile  (two directories  patterns and symbols and files)
.....Locus/mapsVector/-themes/ (five subdirectories..cycle, hike, ocm, pure, and winter  with files)

as stated in your aug 3 post, I'm missing one or more files..what are they..where are they.

I uncompressed Volatilev2.1-1.zip

Thanks
  •  

jusc

Quote from: "tjej01"Same problem as VSZECK...switching to Volatile-hike (or any other),,just loading and loading etc.

....Locus/mapsVector/_themes/Volatile  (two directories  patterns and symbols and files)
.....Locus/mapsVector/-themes/ (five subdirectories..cycle, hike, ocm, pure, and winter  with files)

as stated in your aug 3 post, I'm missing one or more files..what are they..where are they.

I uncompressed Volatilev2.1-1.zip

Thanks
Hi,
is this a spelling error?
should be _themes

If it is correct, may you please post the map you are using with coordinates and zoom level of the position, where you try to load the theme?
So I can investigate it.
Regards J.
  •  

tjej01

yes..that was a typing error as I transcribed to forum.  It is correct in the file.

Not certain what information you are looking for, but here is an attempt to answer you request.

Map:  is downloaded Utah Colorado map from Andromaps.  The map in andromaps_hc theme, says maps data from OpenStreeMap ODbt and displays.  In Volatile theme..Map Data is the same...just no display.

Coordinates:   N 40°37.474' , W 105°32.231'

Zoom level:  Does not display at all zoom levels.  In other words zoom level doe not seem to have any effect.

Thanks for assistance.
  •  

jusc

hmm,

for me it works. This is the volatile_ocm theme.
click for better view
[attachment=1:341935i0]volatile.jpg[/attachment:341935i0]

May you please try this bundle?[attachment=0:341935i0]Volatile.zip[/attachment:341935i0]
Regards J.
  •  

tjej01

Previously replied, but seems not to have made it thru...or maybe removed?  sorry if duplicate

Yes..that is the place. Clearly working for you.

I downloaded your offered zip file, copied to the below directory and uncompressed it.

...Locus/mapsVector/_themes/Volatile

six directories (one with 3 sub-directories and files) and files.  Still no display..just unfinished loading.

I clearly have an incomplete problem...Is the directory structure correct.  It is possible a conflict with other files?

Thanks for help and patience.
  •  

gynta

Hi tjej01
lets try ...

# first
can you create and show us a screenshot like this?:
[attachment=0:29767l2l]shot.png[/attachment:29767l2l]

#
do you have other *.xml files inside the ../Locus/mapsVector/.. folder?

#
quit locus
rename your ../Locus/ folder eg to lLocus
start locus (dont care about settings yet)
quit locus
copy ONE *.map file to ../Locus/mapsVector/..
install your theme to ../Locus/mapsVector/_themes/ (look screenshot)
start locus

what happend?

Menion

don't know what exactly happen here and to be true, I don't want to read it all. But if there will be some possibility that there is a problem directly in Locus, let me know ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tommi

Quote from: "menion"don't know what exactly happen here and to be true, I don't want to read it all. But if there will be some possibility that there is a problem directly in Locus, let me know ...
You can be sure we won't take on the guilt  :lol:
  •  

tjej01

screenshot included..(i hope)

Yes, other *.xml files included.  For example, three state map xml files

worked.  All Volatile themes display.

So..uncertain as to the reason or put differently..what got put incorrectly?
I have searched for instruction/directionss for directory/folder structure/hierarchy. But am missing it..please direct me to it if available.

I need to know how to correctly rebuild/install so that I don't find this error again.

note:..I have paid attention to the few that show structure as locus/mapsvector/_themes/(add themes). Assume that maps go in mapsvector folder....but is it allowed/expected that multiple folders of patterns and symbols should exists.

Thank you for assistance and suggestions.
  •  

Ivo Nörenberg

I can't download the themas. Where can I find a download link?
Xiaomi Mi10 Pro
  •  

gynta

good question.

And if i try it again:
-> "Your file is too large. The maximum attachment size allowed is 256 KB"

edit
..,and i miss some replys too

Ivo Nörenberg

Now I could download the files in Internet Explorer. In Opera I couldn't download the Bundle.
In what theme can I see the most detailes and all names of buildings and villages?
Xiaomi Mi10 Pro
  •  

jusc

Quote from: tjej01 on August 26, 2013, 23:51:49
screenshot included..(i hope)

Yes, other *.xml files included.  For example, three state map xml files

worked.  All Volatile themes display.

So..uncertain as to the reason or put differently..what got put incorrectly?
I have searched for instruction/directionss for directory/folder structure/hierarchy. But am missing it..please direct me to it if available.

I need to know how to correctly rebuild/install so that I don't find this error again.

note:..I have paid attention to the few that show structure as locus/mapsvector/_themes/(add themes). Assume that maps go in mapsvector folder....but is it allowed/expected that multiple folders of patterns and symbols should exists.

Thank you for assistance and suggestions.

You should delete the standalone Volatile.xml (only the one file). This cannot be used in this structure.
Regards J.
  •  

tjej01

Thank you...deleted Volatile.xml.

Where (what structure should it go to?  any at all?
  •