How to set wheel size with ANT+ speed/cadence sensor?

Started by jpdu01, January 21, 2013, 15:44:06

jpdu01

I didn't manage to find how to set wheel size while activating my Garmin GSC10 speed/cadence sensor with Locus.
The sensor is perfectly recognized.
But without configuring the wheel size, the speed is not accurante.
Even more, while using the "ANT speed" and "ANT cadence" in the configurable dashboard, the value remain "0" while it seems to be correct in the ANT+ module where the speed and cadence appears when the sensor is connected.
May anyone help me to configure correctly ANT+ module ?
  •  

Menion

Hi,
  sorry for confusing. This is result of simple fact - fact that I do not have this device and no one give me feedback that this variable is missing during a testing. Probably everyone tested only HRM and not speed & cadence, or I don't have better explanation. So result is that this essential settings is missing in Locus :) So sorry, for that, but you have to wait to new version or if you'll want test sooner, on testing version that will probably appear here https://getsatisfaction.com/locus/topic ... ger_add_on
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Menion

•  

jpdu01

Hi,
I just tested this new version whith my Xperia 10 mini and Garmin GSC10 speed/cadence sensor. Setting the circumference is ok. Nice ! But the speed on the ANT screen is only changing by multiple of 8,3 km/h. Surprising : when the speed is lower than 8.3 you got "0" then "8.3" until the speed exceed "16.6" , etc ...
By selecting "ANT speed" and "ANT cadence" for the overlay dashboard, I got sometime the values but they are not continuously updated, only sometimes which is not usable for riding. A big progress in a few yours you are on the right way. Thanks .
  •  

Menion

Thank you for information. May I ask you for another help?

Description is here https://getsatisfaction.com/locus/topic ... y_11128482

Also, please continue in topic on GetSatisfaction if you can, so all relevant information are at one place. Thank you
  •