Export to OSM

Started by wvmarle, January 19, 2013, 16:58:09

wvmarle

A week or so ago I was able to export tracks recorded by Locus directly to OpenStreetMap.

Now this whole option has disappeared from the "export type" list when exporting a track (it only lists GPSX, KML, GPSies, Breadcrumbs, Ride WIth GPS, Trainginstagebuch.org and DXF. I used to see OpenStreetMap there as well.

What happened? Now I have to export to GPX, then manually upload... OK it works but the previous way was so much more convenient.
  •  

Menion

Hello,
  please check if you have enabled OSM Tools module http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php/manual ... ns_modules
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

wvmarle

Ah, that was the problem. Thanks. Don't recall enabling/disabling that before... changed when I upgraded phone, reinstalled Locus, got an upgrade on it... strange. Oh well, fixed now :-)
  •  

dibrial

In version 2.10.2 the error proces failed appears when I click login when trying to export a recorded track to OSM. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

edit
Anyone?
  •  

Menion

dibrial, there is known problem with Chrome browser that ignore correct redirect so check if you have and use any other. I have to do it by internal browser as nicely did arcao in latest G4L add-on

I just checked it and for me, also nothing happen after login. Lately I tried it again and it works :/. Now everytime I try it, it works .. so please try it also more then once :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •