Export bugged?

Started by Expro, January 13, 2013, 22:42:36

Expro

Is track export function bugged? I recorded one track few moments ago, and despite selecting any available format to export, LocusExport folder remains empty.
  •  

jusc

For me it works. Locus Version 2.8.3
Where do you look for it? I found my exported file in /storage/extSDCard/Locus/export with Android 4.1.1
Regards J.
  •  

Expro

Checked both /sdcard/Locus/export and /external_sdcard/Locus/export, Locus Pro 2.8.3. Using Galaxy S2 with JB 4.2.1. Saving exported track to filesystem doesnt work, but It works to share it via email.
  •  

gynta

what you see afte export?

eg:

jusc

Hi,
this is strange. As far as I remember, with JB Samsung creates a new mount point with the S2. Do you have a directoty sdcard0 (zero)? If so please have look if there is a subdirectory called ExtSdard or something similar.  /sdcard0/ExtSDcard.
Or you install a file manager like RootExplorer, export your kml-File with a spezial name like 123456.kml and let Rootexplorer find it for you.
I switched back from JB to ICS with my S2, because this seeems to save a bit more battery life.
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

jusc way to solve this is very good and I may only recommend. Another way (even not supported for this case, because this should work!), is to set own path to export directory. You may use configuration file http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php/manual ... ation_file and parameter folder_absolute_export
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Expro

Ok, seems like glitch in JB - after reboot all exported files appeared (at /mnt/exsdcard/locus/export).
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "Expro"Ok, seems like glitch in JB - after reboot all exported files appeared (at /mnt/exsdcard/locus/export).
JB?[attachment=0:189c3uzs]2013-01-14_164000.png[/attachment:189c3uzs]

Expro

Ok, my signature was outdated.
  •  

Menion

weird ... anyway glad that problem "simply" solved. Restart of device is the best cure! ;)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •