[APP] - version 0.9.23 & 0.9.24

Started by Menion, March 01, 2011, 10:20:19

superscout03

And actually the MGRS is not working, the coordinates are messed up. it wont let me type in letters like the first identifiers like 38SMF followed by the 10 digit grid for example  38S MF 12345 12345. an MGRS grid at its closest proximity should be 15 digits long, the first 5 digits and letters being the region location and the last 10 digits being the actual grid location. i am only showing 9 in the system, and the region code is way off
  •  

superscout03

whenever i bring up the keyboard to type in a location under MGRS "move map to" it will only let me type in numbers but not letters. and without being able to type in letters I cannot move the map to the MGRS location that i need.
  •  

Menion

yes I see, you're correct ....
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

berkley

@ superscout
Get the app "market enabler" and fake your favorite provider ... ;)
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

berkley

AR is fucking crazy!!!  :mrgreen:

And a lot of new improvements come to my mind...  :lol:
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

torayoko

Quote from: "menion"What name I should write into app as "Korean translator"? I want to add some small thanks section into application info dialog.
You didn't have to do that! It's an honor to me.
My name is Kim, Jeongbeom.

and I sent you "Basic Info" translations via crowdin.net message. I hope to be applied to the next version.
Could you upload new texts to crowdin.net?
I've Introduced 'Locus' to Korean app forum and got an explosive response. ;)
  •  

Menion

I know I don't have to, but I want :)

Anyway, I received no message on crowdin. Better to send these thing by email. And you translated text on market page? If so, I should add it there immediately. I'll upload new texts on crowdin later, because there is need for some track record fixs and probably for some new settings ...
  •  

johny265

Hi menion, all the new functionalities that I've tested and are usable for me work fine. But I couldn't find the AR feature. How is this supposed to work, please? The only way I managed is to go to a certain point, select Street View and turn on the Compass functionality. Then the augmented reality works fine. But that's Google Street View and not Locus anymore, right? So I wonder how to get that working and where in Locus (have the market version 0.9.24 installed).

Am I missing something somewhere? The thing is I have GPS turned off, am inside an administrative building with no GPS signal inside, neither close to the windows (they have some filter, it's not a regular glass).

Cheers!
  •  

Menion

Hi Johny,
  augmented reality as well as My Maps features are enabled only in here published testing versions. They really need some tune and improvements so it will take some time until they will be released in public version. If you want, just download last Locus version from first post and install over actual version you have from market.

And don't worry, when I upload new version on market, you will be noticed about it as usual ...
  •  

johny265

Thanks for the quick reply. I will check it later today. I thought it's the same version 0.9.24 on both the market and this forum.
  •