Main Menu

[TRANSLATION]

Started by Menion, February 21, 2011, 10:24:02

Menion

I know, thanks. This feature was added to Locus day before release, so ... :/
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

ta-ka

Could you please add a new context 'add_livetracking_recommended' for the text shown in the image? The text is currently taken from the 'recommend - label on button recommending Locus' and its translation is something like invitation.

•  

Menion

thanks, I'll

EDIT: ah as I see, there is already an option "recommended". I've just incorrectly used "recommend".
  •  

ta-ka

Hmm... there are two "Recommended" and one "Recommend" at crowdin. Those context are, 'recommended', 'add_wms_recommended' and 'recommend', and those three have different Japanese translation.

I guess you will assign the first one for live tracking configulation. But it has been at least three years at crowdin (translated to Japanese not by me), it indicates that the 'recommended' is already used somewhere else for different purpuse. Or is this abandoned word and just stay remaind there? Please confirm and tell us?
  •  

Menion

Hmm seems it is not used on any other place "recommended". Anyway dialog in live tracking is not yet completed. What you see is just a "feature in preparation", so there is high probability that this screen will change.
  •  

ta-ka

Ah, yes. You are right. It's in preparation.  I should be patient... Thanks for taking time.
  •  

gynta

Quote from: menion on January 21, 2016, 18:10:31
Release will be probably during Sunday/Monday.

@all translators
It's CROWDIN-time again !!
;)

edit
@Menion
Is it possible for you, to set an email notification to your crowdin members for "updated x project files"  and/or "built the project" activity on crowdin?

Menion

I may only send email notification to all people participating in Locus translations, right after files are uploaded.

I'm anyway not sure if this is good idea ... quite a neverending spam
  •  

gynta

plz lets try it for a while!
If there are any negative feedback - you can disable again.

Menion

Hmm I thought there were some option how to notify translators about new uploaded files, but I've just did last update and this checkbox "Notify translators" is gone. Hmm ... so sorry, I can help here except - updates texts on crowdin ;)
  •  

gynta

Quote from: menion on January 26, 2016, 21:48:21...I can help here except - updates texts on crowdin ;)
That's ok ;)
...also for all following updates  ;D

ta-ka

Could you please re-organize properly the usage of the texts 'Area' and 'Area coverage'?  As you can see in the images below, their usage in Locus are mixed up, 'Area' is used as mathematical area (1) and as subtitle (2), 'Area coverage' is also used as mathematical area (3) (4) and as description (5). It makes impossible to assign appropriate translation words (at least for Japanese).

My suggestion:
- 'Area' represents only for mathematical area like (1), (3) and (4).
- 'Area coverage' to be used only for map coverage area like (5).
- 'By area' to be created for subtitle of area selection method in (2).
- There might be another 'area...' somewhere in Locus?

Any other assignment would be OK, if its usage for mathematical area, subtitle and description are properly distinguished.
Thanks in advance.

•  

Menion

Ta-ka, I still don't understand how you find all places and all options for certain words :).

So for (1), (3), (4) will be used "Area", for (5) added new "Map coverage" and for (2) added new "By area". Thank you!
  •  

ta-ka

Nice solution. Thank you very much.
It was slow step and long term work. I don't remember how many months I've been watching out for them during my usual Locus use. ;)
  •  

Menion

Really quick noon translation? :) I've decided for one more quick version, so few words for translation is on crowdin, nothing serious. Thanks!
  •