Main Menu

[TRANSLATION]

Started by Menion, February 21, 2011, 10:24:02

Menion

hi,
  I update crowdin texts once a time, not everytime, so some of your words will be there in next update. Anyway Basic info (whole text) is html page in locus and only in english. The text isn't perfect and also isn't much required I think, so nevermind it's only english I think. Recommendation - it's same, but here is true that this text is important. Hmm have to think how to do this because it's also HTML page.

About "rate" and others ... hmm yes :) It's possible that they can be uset more times then once. Anyway if you'll see same work on two places with different mean, let me know and I'll separate this into two different translations.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

golgot

I don't total agree with you : basic info are not so basic ... :) It explain lots of useful things (doubleclick/sqlite file size also.).
Anyway, if you do it for recommendation, I think you'll do it for everything!
  •  

John Doe

Hi!

I see that Marlar is translating into danish.

If he like, I would really like to help out!

Just PM me!

Cheers!
  •  

John Doe

•  

jorgesomers

Translation to pt-BR (portuguese-Brasil) - login as jorgesomers
  •  

marlar

Quote from: "John Doe"Hi!

You're welcome! I have been very busy this spring so I havent' done much yet. My plan is to continue within a week or so.

Martin
  •  

John Doe

Quote from: "marlar"
Quote from: "John Doe"Hi!

You're welcome! I have been very busy this spring so I havent' done much yet. My plan is to continue within a week or so.

Martin

Well, You're too slow  :mrgreen: Almost everything is translated. Stil having issues with some of the strings, tho... :?

Maybe you could look into this?
  •  

marlar

Oh well! Actually I had finally put aside some time tonight! But I will look at the issues then ;)
  •  

Menion

Guys, mainly John Doe ... did you read my email?
As I wrote ... let the issue be :) I'll add your translation in next market version (tomorrow maybe) so you'll then see if there is any problem directly in application. It easist way how to check some issue. And thank you for very fast translation. Hope that there will be more Danish users to enjoy it!
  •  

marlar

I have sorted out the remaining issues and also made a few corrections. When I get the updated program and see the strings in the right context, I will see if we still need corrections.
  •  

John Doe

Quote from: "menion"Guys, mainly John Doe ... did you read my email?
As I wrote ... let the issue be :) I'll add your translation in next market version (tomorrow maybe) so you'll then see if there is any problem directly in application. It easist way how to check some issue. And thank you for very fast translation. Hope that there will be more Danish users to enjoy it!

By alle means! Looking forward to see if it's all rubbish!  :mrgreen:
  •  

jfuks

Hi
I'd like to translate to Polish, username on crowdin same as here.
  •  

Sunatomo

HI, I'd like to translate Locus in Japanese.
My crowdin.net account is "Sunatomo".

Please send me invitation message, if you want to add the Japanese support.
  •  

oiorokko

Hi,

I would be glad to translate Locus into Estonian.
crowdin id: oiorokko

Regards.
  •  

Menion

hey guys. Do you know that you all do very good job? :) Hope you all use Locus and still like. If whatever wish or problem ... immediately write me!
  •