Restore of track recording profile -> FC

Started by tommi, September 30, 2012, 16:59:21

tommi

Hmm, I cannot reproduce this problem anymore. But there were changes: SIII ICS->JB, Locus 2.6.x->2.71.
  •  

gynta

have now delete, add, changed, romoved,...
All works now.
If there is a problem again
...be sure - you will read this here  :lol:

Menion

perfect. seems that fix thanks to logs works ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Henk van der Spek

On 2.7.2 now. No FC but how do I restore my own profiles? Locus now uses /data/track_rec ?
Previous was /data/trackRecProfiles

So I added my own profiles there but they do not show.

After first install I went into settings to check and then I got the question if I wanted to install the default (three) profiles , which I did. These show but not my own.
Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

Menion

Hello Henk,
  with last updates, there were quite a lot of changes. Main was change in database system for tracks and points for which I created mechanism for conversion. But format for track record profiles was quite hard to convert into completely new format, so I decided to completely remove current profiles and force user to define new own. This is half of truth. Second half is that I was thinking about if a few weeks ago and into new release, I completely forgot to do something with it. So maybe there were a way ...

Anyway, do you had a lot of them? If it's problem to create them again, then simply send me these old files and I'll manually convert them into new format
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Henk van der Spek

Half of truth is good !! I lik eyour honesty. No problem, only three of them and I will remake them by hand.
Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •