Copy/Move Waypoints with checkbox

Started by druki, September 08, 2012, 19:44:09

druki

Hello,
recently I imported some geocaches in a wrong category (my founds, quite a lot of them). Afterwards I wanted to correct this by moving them in the correct category and overwriting some existing ones (also quite a lot).
Unfortunately I had to answer the question a hundred times about ignore/overwrite/skip.
Could there be a checkbox like at import function which says "do it for all waypoints"?
  •  

Menion

uff ... half day work :/ ... synchronization is sometimes so complicated .. done ;)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

druki

Sorry for causing this amount of work. This was not intended, I thought it could be the same piece of code. Anyway... thank you very much, I'll really appreciate this correction!
  •  

Menion

really don't say sorry for this :). Unfortunately I had it only a copy of same code because of complexity. It's normal process - in first step you create something that work, but it's on edge of functionality. When you then want something change, you have to rewrite quite big part of previous work. It's normal :). But now it's united on all places. I just hope it will work without any issues. We'll see ;)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •