Imported Track with GPS dotted line

Started by RalfHN, August 31, 2012, 10:47:55

Menion

and btw. for those who like guiding along path, I added for one guy ability to exactly define small blue arrow on guide line

http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php/manual ... ation_file - parameter "guiding_path_symbol". Not too much useful but funny feature I think :). Mainly joeloc may like it. It's for him easy to create another huuuge symbol on map :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

jusc

@Ralf,
do you mean this, you donĀ“t get the information how long the distance to a certain waypoint is?
(klick on the screen for better view)

@menion,
why is there a diffrence between distance in menu and waypoint information?
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

distance on map is precise distance along track from selected point to end. Distance in top bar is distance from your current location to target point (so point on end of blue line) + distance from target point to end of track again precisely along route. So this one is logically shorter
  •  

RalfHN

In the new version it is nearly the same behavior.

The line will with gps on tracking be shown with dots and everytime when Locus moves over the dot the info field is shown.

Only the colour and the style of the dots are changed.

Ralf
  •  

gynta

plz show me some screenshots

RalfHN

First picture is ok. Second picture shows the problem. Everytime when there is a dot style change and info field is visable.
edit: Sorry second is ok. First is with the dots and infofields.
  •  

Menion

ok and the problem is that track is highlighted?? But this is correct behaviour ...

I wrote
QuoteAnyway if no one have nothing against, I'll disable selection of track and points when "Guide on" is enabled and map is centered on GPS position

so only when you have enabled guiding and centering, track will not be highlighted
  •  

RalfHN

Ok. Where I enable guiding? The picture shows my mode to follow a track.
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "RalfHN"Everytime when there is a dot style change and info field is visable.
Hallo Ralf

Wie du die Labels wegbekommst steht hier:
http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php/manual ... yle_on_map

Der Rest ist Absicht.

RalfHN

Danke. So passt es. Was hat es mit dem Guiding auf sich.
  •  

Menion

hmm may I help you here or all is fine and working? :)
  •  

RalfHN

Hi Menion, now all is working fine. I forgot to switch on guiding. Maybe there is a possibility for a switch for Guide on to End of Track/Start of track. Maybe there is one, but I didn't found it.

Ralf
  •  

tommi

Quote from: "RalfHN"Maybe there is a possibility for a switch for Guide on to End of Track/Start of track. Maybe there is one, but I didn't found it.
Ralf, have a look on this tutorial http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php/commun ... tion_start.
Though it's about navigation and not guiding, in step (8) you find the "guide on" and "guide reverse" button as the other alternatives.
Does this help?
  •  

RalfHN

I am following only an imported track . There is no menue with Guide like in navigation.
  •  

tommi

Quote from: "RalfHN"I am following only an imported track . There is no menue with Guide like in navigation.
I know that you're followig an imported track. Tap on it and this magic track editor will appear, the Guide menu is there!
  •