Question about track priority

Started by jusc, August 18, 2012, 17:56:07

jusc

I created two tracks or routes, first the total track (purple), second the the shorter stage track (blue) on the same  way. (left picture)
If I move over both tracks I get always the information (from start to end, in the red box, right picture) for the longer purple track. Is there any possibilty to get the information for the shorter stage track, without navigation? Can I sort the the tracks? The information of the shorter track are only seen, if I disable the view of the longer track.
Click on the picture for better view please.
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

i think both tracks (generally all tracks) have same priority. It only depend on order they're added on map. Anyway when you tap on any place, you should get dialog with both tracks listed right? Then you should get information from below tracks on selected point
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

jusc

Menion,
Can you try it?
If I tap on the tracks, I can choose between the two of the tracks, but the information in the red box (right picture from my first post) is always from the same track.
Regards J.
  •  

Menion

yes, I can confirm this without a try. It always show from top item. Why you want to have displayed same tracks one over another?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

jusc

If you want to make a trip for a few days, you can load the whole trip and the day trip. So you could see how long is the day trip and how long is the whole (week trip), while you are on the way.
Perhaps it is possible to place both information boxes on the screen?
Regards J.
  •