Locus Shop: Googlemail & Gmail

Started by femto, July 24, 2012, 16:21:59

femto

Hi Menion,

since some time it is possible now in Germany to switch from the Google email address 'xxx@gmail.com'. You can find more information here. I have done that some days ago, but now, visiting your Locus Shop, I can't see the volumes I've bought. Since I won't switch back to the old 'xxx@gmail.com' address, or make both one vaild email addresses?
  •  

femto

Hi Menion, the newest version FCs immediately after start, not a single answer to my support request, I must say that I'm really disappointed. I've paid really a lot for my vector maps and now can't download them! :(
  •  

Menion

Hi Femto,
  sorry. As you can see, there is quite a lot of places where I communicate and sometimes is needed to write me twice. Gynta know that sometimes even more :)

your email address is hashed and used as an unique identifier on my server. Anyway I'm going to check it and hope it will be possible ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Menion

hmm send me on email your username (complete email address), I don't see it anywhere
  •  

Menion

so data transfered. Next time I really suggest to write such personal and important "problems" directly on email. There is almost zero chance that I'll miss it (it can only be marked as a spam so even there write rather twice if no response will come). Check it please now and let me know if there will be any problem
  •  

femto

Thanks a lot it's working now perfectly!

Sorry, for putting such pressure on you, but I've bought 60GB and needed new maps really urgent.

Thanks and sorry again!
  •  

Menion

you're sorry? Don't be crazy :) I'm sorry that it took so long ... no problem really, just remember not to worry to write me more then one if I'll not react.

nice sunday
  •