Radar screen?

Started by balloni55, July 17, 2012, 11:14:20

balloni55

hi,
in the settings i have selected "screen allways on"
the only screen that disapeares ist the Radarscreen  :o  ( POI/gears/Radar)
is this a bug or a feature?

Edit:
additional question, the selectet POI isnĀ“t selectet anymore if i go back to the Mapscreen ???
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Hi,
  which screen do you see when you tap on "Radar" button? This one http://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php/manual ... ass_screen? "Radar" button purpose is calling additional softwares that support guiding on points like GPS Status or others. If you want just compass, use not "gears >radar" but "two arrows and dot > Compass"
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

Hi menion,
thanks for your answer
Quotewhich screen do you see when you tap on "Radar" button?
[attachment=0:25mn1qml]Radar.png[/attachment:25mn1qml]
the displayed screen is perfect for me :mrgreen:, only the 2 points i discribed are the Problem.
Additional i found, that this screen only disapeares when no movement, while moving it is allways on.
The main problem is that the selectet POI is  lost when i change back to mapscreen.
QuoteIf you want just compass, use not "gears >radar" but "two arrows and dot > Compass"
Thank you, i know, that works perfect!
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Hi,
  screen on screen is not a locus screen, so some settings about keep screen on have no effect on it ;)

also because you call some external application for guiding, and because you may select from list of possible "radar applications" locus itself, I need to disable guide in this rare case. So sorry, there is not simple solution now to use radar application together with enabled guiding in Locus

hmm: I'll try to check it if there is not any solution
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •