Adjusting transparency

Started by HTWB, July 05, 2012, 07:33:03

HTWB

Hi     Newbie question    How do I adjust transparency when I add a layer?
  •  

Menion

you mean when you use feature "Map overlays"? Firstly select overlay you want to use by "Select" button,and then with slider, select opacity of this overlay
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

HTWB

Hi,  Still lost.   How do I get to feature 'map overlays'      I am using 'cyclo' map.  I go to 'map manager'  scroll to 'overlays'   click 'hill and bike hillshade'.     This gives me the overlay but removes 'cyclo' map. No visible method of adjusting transparency. Help!  Galaxy s2 locus pro 2.5.1
  •  

druki

Hi,
First select your regular map (this will be the basic layer).
Then go to Menu, select Functions, scroll down and there is the feature of map overlay.
You can also put the function as a button in the panel on the right to have faster access.
  •  

HTWB

Hi
Many thanks. Problem eventually solved by removing and reinstalling program. There was no map overlay function on original installation.
Bye
  •  

Menion

fine, just suggestion - next time check menu > settings > functions & modules > Maps (advanced tools)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

noomi

method is very simple. Icons compress with zip compression and whole file copy into Locus/icons directory. In dialog where you select icons, you will have choice which icons (internal Locus or any of your files) you want to show!
Test king test king
Exams exam/JN0-343 JN0-343
Material exam/NS0-156 NS0-156
Training exam/PMP PMP
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "noomi"method is very simple. Icons compress with zip compression and whole file copy into Locus/icons directory. In dialog where you select icons, you will have choice which icons (internal Locus or any of your files) you want to show!
great answer!
but...
...where is the question :shock: :?:

btw
  "Phone type: iphone4"  ;)

tommi

Quote from: "gynta""Phone type: iphone4"  ;)
Maybe Menion took 20 days off to make iPhone users happy and replace their map app  :mrgreen:
  •