Problems with the in app buying

Started by dreamteam, July 01, 2012, 13:53:22

dreamteam

Hi,

my account expired today 1st of July to download maps (I think I bought it last year when this concept came out). So I just wanted to use the in app buying from locus.
unfortunatly in my custom rom the market is somehow screwed up and I cannot use it to buy apps. I can update apps which I bought no problem, I can also buy apps via pc, but not directly from the device.

So is there any chance to buy a download package via the pc and not only via the in app buying feature?

Best regards

dreamteam
  •  

Menion

Hi,
  unfortunately there is no other way to get same maps that are in Locus, by other method then by in-app billing. Anyway if you'll look here on forum, you may find similar vector maps generated by any users that can be directly downloaded and placed to Locus/mapsVector directory

other ways to add credit to your account then just by in-app billing are planned, but it will take some time
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

dreamteam

Hi,

ok, many thanks for the feedback.

I will see whether I can get help for my "old" cooked rom and get Google Play fixed.
I am not quite sure whether I want to do the effort and install the new ICS, because I need to reinstall all the apps and do the configuration and at the moment everything - except the market - is running fine.

>other ways to add credit to your account then just by in-app billing are planned, but it will take >some time
Hopefully it will take not too much time - although my case is a unusual one

Best regards,

dreamteam

Quote from: "menion"Hi,
  unfortunately there is no other way to get same maps that are in Locus, by other method then by in-app billing. Anyway if you'll look here on forum, you may find similar vector maps generated by any users that can be directly downloaded and placed to Locus/mapsVector directory

other ways to add credit to your account then just by in-app billing are planned, but it will take some time
  •  

dreamteam

Hi menion

just to let you know: in app buying is working now - the problem happens when I am connected to the internet via wifi - I just tried it now via 3g and now it was working - strange but luckily I am now with 30gig back in the map-junky-game... ;-)

Best regards
dreamteam

Sent from Galaxy Note with Tapatalk
  •  

tommi

Quote from: "dreamteam"in app buying is working now - the problem happens when I am connected to the internet via wifi - I just tried it now via 3g and now it was working - strange but luckily I am now with 30gig back in the map-junky-game... ;-)
Hopefully map download works in wifi or do you have unlimited data plan with high data rate?
  •  

dreamteam

Quote from: "tommi62"
Quote from: "dreamteam"in app buying is working now - the problem happens when I am connected to the internet via wifi - I just tried it now via 3g and now it was working - strange but luckily I am now with 30gig back in the map-junky-game... ;-)
Hopefully map download works in wifi or do you have unlimited data plan with high data rate?
Map download works with wifi - otherwise I would have a new problem...

•  

Menion

in case of any problems, write me for sure!

anyway problems that in-app billing do not work by wi-fi or similar are happen on screen where you pay for data or directly in Locus? If in Locus, then it's mine problem, but otherwise it's again some issue in Google Play application that do main part of this in-app billing
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

dreamteam

Quote from: "menion"in case of any problems, write me for sure!

anyway problems that in-app billing do not work by wi-fi or similar are happen on screen where you pay for data or directly in Locus? If in Locus, then it's mine problem, but otherwise it's again some issue in Google Play application that do main part of this in-app billing

Hi
as far as I remember the problem is not in locus but in google play.

Best regards
dreamteam

•