Locus Shop not working

Started by shushuk, June 01, 2012, 12:01:41

shushuk

Hi,
I get an Error when selecting Locus Shop from the main menu. The error is not specified an further (in german; "Fehler: Unerwartetes Problem!..."
Locus (Pro) Version 2.4.0
Android Version 2.1
Smartphone: Motorola Defy

I would have liked to check the download fee for OSM-Cyclo Maps.

Cheers,
shushuk
  •  

Menion

Hi,
  it do not work for you always? It's not just about Cyclo maps, but in shop is already nice portfolio of interesting vector map themes, icons and custom screens for free. If this happen for you everytime, may you create with CatLog program, log and send me it on locus(@)asamm.com? (just try to get into shop, then end locus, run CatLog and from menu choose 'send'), thanks
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Henk van der Spek

Hi Shushuk,
I am on the same Motodefy and Android 2.1
After installing Locus 2.40 and starting it up, I also could not access the Locus shop at all (wanted to try overlays).
Restarting my phone helped. (I forgot this time but after any Locus upgrade I normally power down my phone and start it up again).
Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

Menion

this really happen to you?? hmm if same problem happen in next update, please create for me log, thank you!
  •  

Henk van der Spek

I had Catlog running but no need: the upgrade to 2.4.1 was without any problem; I went straight to Locus Shop and could access everything.
So, the problem is not there (anymore).
Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

shushuk

Hi,
updated to 2.4.2 today, everything is working now. Thanks!
  •  

Menion

Hi Shushuk,
  I discovered during testing new bug. Don't know if it's only on 2.1 devices or any later but on my 4.X Nexus it's working correctly. Problem is that you start Locus, went to Shop and you see purchased items. When you then end Locus and then start it again, you don't see any purchased items. There is need to kill Locus with some task manager, then it will load correctly. Sorry for them, in next version it will be fixed. Maybe this do not happen for you, but just in case ...
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: "menion"Hi Shushuk,
 There is need to kill Locus with some task manager, then it will load correctly. Sorry for them, in next version it will be fixed. Maybe this do not happen for you, but just in case ...

I found this (Locus does not stop correct) several times but could never reproduce this.
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •