Closing Wishlist in Forum

Started by berkley, May 22, 2012, 16:14:31

berkley

Hi,

have a little wish... Please close wishlist here on forum and redirect to getsatisfaction instead...

Cheers, berkley
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

jurajs

disagree
for me its still useful. personally i don't like getsatisfaction thing at all. its also difficult to get used to with it... and i am barely able to browse ideas which interests me the most... sorry...
  •  

Menion

that's what I expect :). Because many people prefer tapatalk or just browser, I think it's not best idea to completely close it. I'm just trying to forward as much as possible ideas on GetSatisfaction.

Hmm to be true, there is so much interesting ideas, terrible. Fortunately voting give me nice idea what is most wanted and that's purpose ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

berkley

Damn, Menion...

On how many places do you organize your work? ;)
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

Menion

I'm sure you don't wanna know this ;) (rather)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

col

All well & good, but still can't access the getsatisfaction website. mobile UK..!
  •  

druki

Are the getsatisfaction people planing an android app for their site? Tapatalk is easier to use compared to a browser.
For locus getsatisfaction I even would accept one more app to install.
  •