No more online maps

Started by radobyl, May 12, 2012, 11:27:45

radobyl

Hello,
i´m a enthusiastic user of "locus". Until now, i had no reason to post a question here, because everything worked very well and the frequent updates
improved the app further. But since the latest update (yesterday) all the online maps ar gone (except the cached). They are all still in the list, but if i try to load them, it only leads immediately to a blank white screen. Connection is ok, there is no hint like "loading.." or so. After trying to load these maps, they get red in the list.
Could you please give me a hint what to do, though it seems i´m the only one having this problem.
  •  

Menion

please check "menu > settings > maps - advanced > offline mode"
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

radobyl

Thank you for the fast help. No idea how this could happen, i usually dont play around in the settings as  long as everything works fine. Maybe it was due to a sort of "selfservice" of the phone yesterday, as it played a little bit wild, opening and closing tabs and menus (although locus was not loaded actually) until i switched it off by taking out the battery.
  •  

Menion

no problem, you're not first. I think there is need for some indication that this mode is enabled ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •