no guiding possible on tracks create with navigation option?

Started by PeeKay, April 21, 2012, 20:04:46

PeeKay

i hope my english is goog enough to tell you my "problem".

I have create a short test-track direct on the map-screen. i marked only waypoints at street-corners and i force locus to calculate the points between this waypoints with the option-button "navigate". Important: i use for this calculations the option "only route, no navigation". Now, if i activate the track on the map and i want drive along it, i can only choose the option "navigation", not "guide on". Where is my mistake? Or is this a bug in Locus? Because so i understand the option "only route, no navigation", locus should be to calculate the point as normal "guide points" and i can use later the "guide on" option, but no "Voice navigation"... i hope you know what i mean. Below you can see screenshots for a better understanding of my question/problem:

Thanks.
Peter
best regards.
Peter
  •  

PeeKay

no idea?

It's also very helpful for me, if anybody can explain the effect of the option "only route, no navigation".
(see second screenshot, option is marked on ...)
in the manual i can't find infos about it...

thanks.
Peter+
best regards.
Peter
  •  

Menion

Hello Peter,
  hmm you're correct, looks like issue ... I'm going to check it ...

EDIT after half an hour: during some updates of whole navigation system, this parameter was completely ignored. Sorry, fixed now. Thanks for report
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •