Locus Shop - where is it?

Started by Miffo, April 17, 2012, 14:53:16

Miffo

Hi,

Sorry for the stupid question but where is the locus shop?  I went to the "vector" maps page and it tells me I can buy vector maps from the locus shop.  About 5-10 mins of looking around the app and searching this site, I have not found it.  I must be stupid!  Please let me know - I don't even know if it's a website or somewhere in the menu system.

Thanks.

Peter.
  •  

Menion

Hello Peter,
  hmm, maybe you're nice example of reason why is so low number of visitors in Locus Shop :)

in application, tap on menu > functions > Locus shop. Right at start of list
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: "menion"hmm, maybe you're nice example of reason why is so low number of visitors in Locus Shop :)

I found it one hour before and already downloaded your Austrian vector map :-)

Buying was easy, but then I was a little desperate how to download my selected map. I finally found the big red plus-sign.
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

thanks Tramp. Immediately after I finish upgrades of Map manager screen, I'll start work on this ... make it more simply and mainly clear on first sight
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Miffo

Quote from: "menion"in application, tap on menu > functions > Locus shop. Right at start of list

Thanks for the quick reply. I've now bought 2GB of download.

It'd be great if going to the map manager and pressing "Vector" now told me I had some credit.  I'm getting the same message which made me think my purchase didn't work.  But -  I see now that when I press the + button near the top, I get a list of countries.  I will try it out when I get home on WiFi.

Previously when I was stuck on that screen, I pressed either the button to the right of the + or I pressed +.  I'm not sure which but it caused a forced close.  It doesn't do that now!

Cheers.

Peter.
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: "menion"thanks Tramp. Immediately after I finish upgrades of Map manager screen, I'll start work on this ... make it more simply and mainly clear on first sight

Fine.
The download progress bar is almost unreadable (at least for older eyes, I need a magnifying glass).
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •