[APP] - version 2.2.X

Started by Menion, March 28, 2012, 21:41:32

Menion

11.4.2012 - Locus 2.2.1
  • release on Google Play - Free & Pro

28.3.2012 - Locus 2.2.0
  • release on Google Play - Free & Pro
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

jusc

Thank you very much. Now the Nordrhein-Westfalen map works well. :mrgreen:

Tapatalk@GalaxyTab
Regards J.
  •  

pmoravec

By the way, the Google Play did automatic update without asking about new permissions in my case - probably the "Vibrate" permission is not important enough to ask about it. So it's good that both of the map libraries are there because some users would probably flood the forum with "why did the vector map disappear".
  •  

Menion

it really do not notice? Interesting, I thought that all permission changes notice users. So good to know thanks. And yes I also think that it's best solution. Obfuscated old library took around 100kb so it really isn't a problem. And you're welcome Jusc, main thanks is to MapsForge, not me ;)
  •  

Menion

new version ... enjoy
  •  

krzysiekz

Latest version sometimes quits without any dialog. It happen when screen is off after locus turn backlight to minimum, and can happen if logging/guiding is active. I can't make error happen every time, but lately it quits several times.
  •  

Menion

when you have enabled track recording or any active service (track record, navigation, map download, ...), you should, when you press "back" button, see small toast with text like "currently running services: .. ". This mean that you firstly have to end these services before complete close. Is this your case?
  •  

krzysiekz

Locus quits when recording track several times. Notification were visible, and performs cold start when  clicked. I don't have many services running, so it should have enought ram.
  •  

Henk van der Spek

I had that once after installing a new version. Power down and restart your phone (it helped me; at least no more no more hickups with the new version then).
Motorola G82 5G 6/128 Android 13 and Motorola Moto G73 5G 8/256 Android 13
  •  

Ludwighysly

Just to make it clear, the problem appears not only with Locus internal themes but also other themes.
I hope your summer is just like sexy swimwear uk filled with surprises.
  •  

tommi

Quote from: Ludwighysly on August 30, 2013, 05:29:38
Just to make it clear, the problem appears not only with Locus internal themes but also other themes.
Hi Ludwig,
the topic where you post is for a Locus version almos 1.5 years old!
There will be for sure no fix for problems on such an old version.
  •  

Menion

thanks Tommi. Ludwighysly, please post your problem to current version topic together with more information

topic locked
  •