[APP] - version 2.1.X

Started by Menion, March 13, 2012, 21:56:25

Menion

17.3.2012 - Locus 2.1.1
  • release on Google Play - Free & Pro

13.3.2012 - Locus 2.1.0
  • release on Google Play (hmm, it sounds weird ... ) - Free & Pro
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

gynta

oh, sound notification also on BT - nice!
first test done  :)
https://getsatisfaction.com/locus/topic ... hen_hidden

druki

Thank you for the new release!
Yes, "Market" sounded more proffessional...

Averaging works again, now the planning of my first (owned) multi-geocache can go on with perfect measurements.

I tested creating a route and missed the display of the altitude-curve. Is it intended to set all routing points to the same time at saving? If I edit single points afterwards, they keep their editing time.
?
  •  

Menion

missed altitude curve? When you create route manually, you have to then "fill altitude" to see altitude curve. And yes, workaround on time problems is that when I save new route, I manually set times of all points on same value. I'm trying to edit point and it keep old time. This do not happen to you?

And hope you all will like improvements on chart screen. Try to tap on chart ;)
  •  

tramp20

Hi menion,
since the pro update to v2.1 I can not use the offline SRTM data: I have to buy the pro version for this feature again.

What should I do? Reinstall the pro version?
With the versions before v2.1 all was ok.

Edit:
 with the market update I got a free version 2.1.0 without ads validate until 30.06.2012 00:00:00.
This app starts as Locus pro but all pro features are disabled.

I have really bought the pro version at 14.01.2012.
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

Hi,
  I use in Locus some features that needs and checks some system data. Exist some applications that change these data and changing Locus to Free is kind of protections. Mistake on my side is that I do not notice user when and why this happen. I'm very sorry for that. Solution is to remove application that do some "cracking" or "add removing" and reinstall Locus. This may help to your problem
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: "menion"Hi,
  I use in Locus some features that needs and checks some system data. Exist some applications that change these data and changing Locus to Free is kind of protections. Mistake on my side is that I do not notice user when and why this happen. I'm very sorry for that. Solution is to remove application that do some "cracking" or "add removing" and reinstall Locus. This may help to your problem

Thank you.
The only "bad" thing I did  was updating (new ROM) from Android v2.2.2 to v2.3.4.
I hope that that AdFree app is not on your focus :-(

After a new installation from the market Locus pro is ok again.

But I have now the same problem as other posters here with empty maps on the display after new loading. The "center map" should be made automatic if no correct position of the last use is available.

User ID acc406201
  •  

tramp20

Hi menion,
sorry but the same problem again: it is only the free version.
There must be a bug on your side (?).
I made a restore from my TitaniumBackup (only the v2.0.1) and I got the full pro version again.

Please look at this.

If AdFree is the cause: I will not deinstall this program except testing for you.

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

usually this problem is caused by LuckyPatcher, did you use it? If so, this program is thanks to root access, changing Locus *.dex file directly
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: "menion"usually this problem is caused by LuckyPatcher, did you use it? If so, this program is thanks to root access, changing Locus *.dex file directly

I have installed LuckyPatcher but NEVER used it with Locus Pro because I bought your program.
If I find how to PM you I will send my Google account address if you can verify this.

You cannot block your program only if a user has installed another program you do not like :-)
You should find another solution for license check.

As a temporary solution: is it enough to deinstall LuckyPatcher?

User ID acc406201
  •  

d4vr0s

The last track record keeps re-enabling after I close and reopen Locus.

Edit:
After I uncheck it and close.
  •  

Menion

hehe I know I can't ... I was just risk because I don't have idea how many people use it. LuckyPatcher use really terrible system for cracking, so this is my fight against it. And no, it do not help. You need to un-install patcher and then completely reinstall locus ;)
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: "menion"hehe I know I can't ... I was just risk because I don't have idea how many people use it. LuckyPatcher use really terrible system for cracking, so this is my fight against it. And no, it do not help. You need to un-install patcher and then completely reinstall locus ;)

Do you really only test if LP is installed?
That is really  too simple for your programming talent :-)
But you know this better!

I will test your suggestion tomorrow, it is too late for me.

Edit:
Can I at least reimport the last settings ?

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

not exactly simple check but something like this. I was trying really hard. I also rooted my phone because of this to test changes LP do with my files but even if I know what he do, I cannot find correct place. weird. So this is my small fight against piracy on android ...

and last settings help on this, if this is settings before locus 2.1.0
  •  

tommi

I have e.g. opened vector map of Bavaria at zoom level 12. Then I close Locus (press return button, confirm on exit is disabled). Then I reopen Locus and the map is opened with a different zoom level. Sometimes it is 16, sometimes 8. Seems that this is a initiliation problem. Please fix. I didn't observe this behaviour with older versions.
  •