NZtopo tiles not showing when using 'download'

Started by Bushline, March 05, 2012, 23:05:15

Bushline

NZtopomap tiles not showing when using 'download' function.  Perhaps NZtopomaps are offline?

To replicate: Use 'download' in map manager, select 'this screen', choose zoom levels, download. (I selected a small area with around 500-600 tiles in total)

Tiles appear to download successfully (haven't used for a while so 500 tile limit wasn't already used) however when opening saved map no tiles appear at any zoom levels.

I tried other online maps, ie google satellite and that downloaded and displayed fine for me.

If I use online NZtopo I notice the areas that aren't cached display 'Not exists' - is this because NZtopo server is offline or because I have now exceeded tile limit?

The web based version of NZtopomaps appears to be up and working fine www.nztopomaps.com
  •  

Bushline

MOBAC is also unable to access tiles so may be a NZtopomap server issue, I have contacted them and will update here when/if I hear back.
  •  

Menion

thanks Bushline. Because access to NZ maps is allowed by owner, this is quite weird. If you'll not receive response, tell me and I'll write him also ..
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Bushline

It must have been a temporary problem as NZtopo tiles showing in both Locus and MOBAC.
  •